WWE Sold To Endeavor, Will Merge With UFC

SaitoRyo

16 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Please pitch me this gimmick.

Looks like autocorrect likes Matt Sydal even less than I do.

11 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Nemeth Brothers Vs the Young Bucks? Does Charlie Haas still wrestle at all? Do we get a WGTT reunion somewhere? 

He turned up in Impact very briefly last year, and subsequently wrestled a few matches elsewhere, but he’s not wrestled much since. It seems like he’s dealt with some undisclosed issues in recent years, sadly. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, RedRooster said:

He turned up in Impact very briefly last year, and subsequently wrestled a few matches elsewhere, but he’s not wrestled much since. It seems like he’s dealt with some undisclosed issues in recent years, sadly

I remember he had that match against Josh Alexander on that episode of impact. It was a good match as well. 

• Paid Members

Hard to make a case for any of the released talent so far. Even the ones with big upsides like Elias had done everything they were probably going to.

Only Top Dolla getting shitcanned again is pretty funny though.

• Paid Members

I won't say I was ever a massive Dolph Ziggler fan, but the lad was there from 2005 and wrestled over 1500 matches and for the most part made the people he wrestled look a million dollars. Sold every move like HBK overselling for Hogan. He had one of the more memorable MITB cash ins and got super over at a couple of points too.

Was he ever the guy? Not even close, but he's undeniably had a Hall of Fame career there and you get the feeling he's well respected by his peers too. For someone who started as Kerwin White's caddy and then followed that up with being a cheerleader, he did very well for himself and fair play to him.

Edited by FelatioLips

2 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

I won't say I was ever a massive Dolph Ziggler fan, but the lad was there from 2005 and wrestled over 1500 matches and for the most part made the people he wrestled look a million dollars. Sold every move like HBK overselling for Hogan. He had one of the more memorable MITB cash ins and got super over at a couple of points too.

Was he ever the guy? Not even close, but he's undeniably had a Hall of Fame career there and you get the feeling he's well respected by his peers too. For someone who started as Kerwin White's caddy and then followed that up with being a cheerleader, he did very well for himself and fair play to him.

His peak was 2014. Good riddance. 

Peroxide Puyol in the Hall of Fame is a stretch for me. 

Even as bloated as it's gotten as time has gone on, looking through the list of alumni now pretty much all of them are readily more identifiable than Ziggler to the wrestling world. There's a few golden age entrants in there from when they pretended Hogan, Warrior and Savage never worked for them but I'd argue for building its legacy in the 90s they were valuable to get in there. 

Ziggler's just never been as memorable as the sum of his parts. That's kinda been his deal. His list of accomplishments probably immediately say Hall of Fame, but he's probably the main guy endemic of that period where all the years really started to just blend together and become impossible to separate. It's still a bit like that now, but nowhere near as bad as those years of guest hosts of Raw, John Laurinaitis as an on screen character, shows like Bragging Rights and Over the Limit, Cena Vs. Orton XVI etc. 

He spells it 'Megadeath' too. Fuck him.