WWE Sold To Endeavor, Will Merge With UFC

SaitoRyo

5 minutes ago, Callum1993 said:

Shelton Benjamin and Dolph Ziggler gone too. 

3 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

Dolph Ziggler just confirmed. Which was kinda expected coming since he's been sat out a while. BTE stopped caring about keeping him visually out of clips.

This is why live chat is shite. 

• Paid Members

I was expecting the usual rollcall of middle/lower card guys/girls which I’d never even heard of as I haven’t watched WWE tv for about 12 years now.

But given I know of at least 4 of them, its an indicator they have decent tenure or are at least big enough names.

Edited by garynysmon

1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Oh fucking hell, now he is AEW bound

Honestly, I’d be fine with that. Stick him in a tag team with his brother, and you have a solid enough team to enhance the division. I can’t see him amounting to anything more significant than what ‘Johnny TV’ or Matt Sydal has if he does join AEW.

That said, I imagine a stint in Impact is more likely. He’d fit in well there, and I suspect he’d actually be a decent addition to that roster. 

Edited by RedRooster
Autocorrect doesn’t like the name ‘Sydal’, apparently…

Most of them I understand, but Elias is a genuine puzzle as he seems like he had tons of potential at least.  He and Emma would be good hires for AEW.

Ziggler feels like he’s been wrestling half a dozen dates a year for years.  I know he’s hated here but he’s capable of excellent work IF he doesn’t just quietly retire to do comedy.

Yeah let's be honest none of them are going to missed, most of them haven't been on TV for weeks. Even Ali, who has, it's hardly going to make much difference to the product with him gone. 

AEW will bring some of them in and they'll make no difference there either