WWE Sold To Endeavor, Will Merge With UFC

SaitoRyo

2 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Dolph Ziggler was the drizzling shits.

He's been on that Scott Carson payday. Sitting on the bench doing fuck all. 

Good riddance noodle hair.

Well I'd counter that both Carson and Ziggler have had long and successful careers and are entitled to respect. Carson as far back as 2006 was player of the year while on loan at Charlton, that one particular season I remember him being among the best in the league.

Ziggler likewise has been very good throughout the years. Yes he's often felt repetitive, but at times so have other mainstays like Kingston and Orton. Doesn't change the fact that they've had their great moments and are entitled to some respect.

• Awards Moderator
3 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

The only thing I want to know is the final tally of Dolph Vs Kofi

32-29* to Kofi in the end by my count.

wwe raw GIF

*that’s televised matches only, not including Royal Rumbles or battle royals where neither won, and not mentioning the 7 additional non-finishes. Don’t think they’ve wrestled on TV in nearly two years either!

• Paid Members

PWInsider reporting Mansoor, Mace and Dana Brooke are all gone. Mansoor and Mace are the first releases I'm genuinely gutted they never did more with. It seemed like they were on the cusp of really getting over and then suddenly their manager was sent to another team and nothing came of it.
Dana Brooke can get in the bin though. There's no doubt she improved over time but she was there forever and improved from fucking shit to just shit.

59 minutes ago, LEGIT said:

Ziggler likewise has been very good throughout the years. Yes he's often felt repetitive, but at times so have other mainstays like Kingston and Orton. Doesn't change the fact that they've had their great moments and are entitled to some respect.

Ziggler is nowhere near Kingston or Orton. Kingston has been part of one of the most successful popular acts of the modern era and Orton continually gets himself back over and involved in big moments and feuds regardless how many times his pushes end up in a beating from Shane McMahon. Ziggler cashed in MITB once, he has had one great moment by my count.

21 minutes ago, FUM said:

Ziggler is nowhere near Kingston or Orton. Kingston has been part of one of the most successful popular acts of the modern era and Orton continually gets himself back over and involved in big moments and feuds regardless how many times his pushes end up in a beating from Shane McMahon. Ziggler cashed in MITB once, he has had one great moment by my count.

Ah come on, I’m as fed up of him as the next person, but he’s had plenty of highlights throughout his WWE career; and at times looked as if he might break out from the pack as a main eventer.

His limitations were eventually exposed - or perhaps his inability to evolve was. Whatever the case, he did just fine; and wasn’t always the perpetual bore he eventually became.

• Paid Members

He had a good showing at a Survivor Series main event one year and I really thought maybe he was going to do something after that, but I was same old shit ever after. Rinse, repeat. Never been a fan. I think it's inevitable he'll show up in AEW at some point, but I hope not in a prominent role. 

The thing is, look at the likes of Cole, MJF, Strong, etc. They all got kicked from WWE for being not up to par, yet now they are arguably the most entertaining in the business. 

I think that AEW does give a fair chance for people to naturally develop characters and suchlike, so maybe some of those fired from WWE *could* do very well in AEW (to be fair I don't know much about many of them other than the big names) in the right storyline and setting. But on the flip side, does AEW really need any more 'fillers' on an already overly bloated roster?