Who Carked it in 2022?

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Showing solidarity with Plexy here. Back when I wasn't yet Carbomb, more just a suspicious stick of dynamite, I discovered Up, Pompeii! Looking back on it, a really, really problematic series, but had some...memorable appearances in it, including from a gorgeous young Lynda Baron with a very naughty posh accent:

He was the star of one of my favourite 80s movies, the sweaty southern noir Body Heat.  He was also great in The Village, which I know is generally panned but I enjoyed a lot.

One of those steady actors who always turned in a steely performance.

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Loki said:

He was the star of one of my favourite 80s movies, the sweaty southern noir Body Heat.  He was also great in The Village, which I know is generally panned but I enjoyed a lot.

One of those steady actors who always turned in a steely performance.

He was one of that breed you don't get so much these days that was able to jump between big budget Hollywood stuff and lower key, more artistic films. You never saw a bad performance from him, he was great, and Body Heat is ace.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Wretch said:

Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins has been found dead while on tour in Colombia.

Well fuck that's knocked me for six. Always really liked him. I'd say I'm a casual Foo Fighters fan but he always seemed ace for what little I knew about him.

2 hours ago, Wretch said:

Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins has been found dead while on tour in Colombia.

That's a real shocker.

I've been crying all morning about this. Like many others that live and breathe rock/metal Foo fighters are one of those bands that really can't do any wrong. 

I know Taylor has had substance issues in the past so without speculating with how sudden this was you have to think it's a possibility.

He was such a kind hearted dude that was fucking untouchable on those drums. 

Devastating news to start the day with 

Fucking hell, that’s an absolute shock to wake up to.

Im not what you would call a fan by any stretch, I pretty much only knew the hits and not much else, but they were my brothers favourite band so he’s going to be knocked for a loop when he finds out.

50 though, absolutely no age at all.