Who Carked it in 2022?

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

Fuck's sake. 

I'll admit I don't know much about The Amazing Jonathan, but I used to like seeing him pop up as a guest on various shows in the 90s.

Yeah, I first saw him on The Jack Dee Show, had never seen anything like him before. I need to see that documentary too.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

"On the Buses" has had a few weird deaths. I remember that guy that smiled all the time gassed himself in a car. A sad loss.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

"On the Buses" has had a few weird deaths. I remember that guy that smiled all the time gassed himself in a car. A sad loss.

I used to live 2 roads down from her. Never saw her, but because I know where she died, it’s weird to me.

8 minutes ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

"Is it a nice fluffy pillow?"

"You wish!"

I was feeling down but someone with nonce in their username mentioning pillows has, ahem, buoyed my spirits. 

Your failed comedian of the year, ladies and gentlemen. 

2 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I know there’s a few on here that watch Rugby Union and only about 4 people on here that watch Rugby League, but former Newcastle Falcons and Wigan player Va’aiga ‘Inga’ Tuigamala has passed away aged 52

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/60509633

Oh gosh that's awful news 

Fantastic player in his Wigan pomp, back in the days when Rugby League was in its pomp. The cross over matches with Bath were epic back in the day as well. 

Terrible thing to hear today. RIP 

• Paid Members

Ahh man. Watching MASH with my folks as a kid is one of my earliest memories and few enduring memories of my old man, Hotlips was one of the women on telly that mother admitted to knowing would cause a raised eyebrow from papa raid, along with Marilu Henner from Taxi.

Well, until we got Sky in 95 and he used to leave a tape recording on LP all day every day when he’d go to work, recording CMT on the off chance they’d play a Shania Twain video four or five times an hour every hour. You know, just in case.

14 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Ahh man. Watching MASH with my folks as a kid is one of my earliest memories and few enduring memories of my old man, Hotlips was one of the women on telly that mother admitted to knowing would cause a raised eyebrow from papa raid, along with Marilu Henner from Taxi.

To clear up (ahem) any historical wanks, Sally Kellerman was in the film, Loretta Swit was in the TV show.