Who Carked it in 2022?

Devon Malcolm

22 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

A lot of people have been making that joke, I saw plenty of comments explaining, and learned it from there I didn't mean my initial comment as facetious, I did actually find out what "that" was, all 9 thats. I'd imagine that joke will either get dropped and broken so it can't be used again, or Paul Ross will be dining out on it in "I love 2022" for years to come. 

Years ago on one of those I Love the 90's shows talking about "I would...". I remember they had a couple of the usual fuckwits go "what was it he wouldn't do lol". Then Lee from Steps popped up and goes "have you actually listened to the lyrics ? Its bloody obvious what he is singing about". Earning me a lifetime of respect for Lee from Steps.

• Paid Members

RIP Wim, what a Barnet. Only with the club for a season but holds iconic status due to stoping 10 in a row and signing Henrik Larsson, probably the best player to have played in Scotland in my time as a fan.

Edited by stumobir

• Paid Members

Just think, after Wee Wim, Celtic got Joszef Venglos of Aston Villa in about 1990 fame. I don't think Janssen got a week before he left after winning that title. Jock Brown kept on fighting him in the media, IIRC.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Awards Moderator

Excuse the Brandreth but here he is a few weeks ago:

Still sharp to the end as I understand it. Still writing gags. Barry's one of those people I don't think is appreciated anywhere near enough.

"I met my wife and Ronnie Corbett on the same day. I tossed a coin and married her."

Edited by Onyx2