Who Carked it in 2022?

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

I'm absolutely fucking gutted about Saget. When I was rough, staying at home and not communicating my main source of day to day normality was watching episodes of Full House because the wholesome nature of it all made me feel safe. 

People over in the States call him Americas dad and I understand it, the man was a fucking gem. 

• Paid Members

My 11yr old daughter got into Fuller House on Netflix and I ended up watching that. We then ploughed through the whole of Full House. Wholesome nonsense, but it allowed me and my ever getting older to watch something together, so I was very upset about this news when I read it this morning.

That he was also genuinely funny away from the show as well and that everyone seemed to love him makes it harder. Boo-urns I say.

'Enjoy Bob Sagat', chief.

'No, its Bob Seeger!? Aww, crap'.

14 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

I don't think I have really.

“I haven’t seen The Jinx so I’ll watch it, it’s about a bloke who murdered Susan Berman. I know of no spoilers”

But yeah, it’s incredible television, he’s such a narcissist. 

10 minutes ago, The Masked Poster said:

David Horton from the Vicar of Diberley 

Know your audience, he was Lionel Bainbridge from Brush Strokes. 

EDIT. just seen Ronnie Spector has died. What a voice she had. 

Edited by Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

ah fuck, I love Ronnie Spector, what an absolute goddess.

A much better innings than she likely ever expected during her years with Phil Spector, mind. She did some stuff with Joey Ramone in the early '00s that it's pretty much constant rotation for me, just lovely, lovely tunes.

• Paid Members

French actor Gaspard Ulliel passed away after a collision skiing yesterday. 37 is no age.

• Paid Members
45 minutes ago, DEF said:

French actor Gaspard Ulliel passed away after a collision skiing yesterday. 37 is no age.

He's in the Moon Knight series from Marvel which really would have bought him some mainstream attention. Probably would have been the biggest year of his acting career outside of France.