AEW Dynamite Thread 2022

DavidB6937

I know Osprey’s a cunt but putting that one clip aside, I thought he looked great in what was a fantastic match.

Overall I loved the show, probably even more than the last PPV. There’s something about a succinct 2 hours of wrestling that really hits the spot.

Echo this - he’s an insufferable cunt and that’s good for a heel.  This was the first time I’ve seen him and thought he looked decent.

We need to talk about Dax though.  Every one of his singles matches have been good - really good.  I know he’s not the biggest or most ripped wrestler but… could he actually be a breakout singles star waiting to happen?

6 minutes ago, Loki said:

We need to talk about Dax though.  Every one of his singles matches have been good - really good.  I know he’s not the biggest or most ripped wrestler but… could he actually be a breakout singles star waiting to happen?

I think Dax is a modern day Arn Anderson. His work is solid and as you say his singles matches have all been really good, but he always seems most at home in tag matches.

I'd be up for a Dax run as TNT champion at some point. No need to break FTR up on the way either. Relatable lad with a great 'earthy' ring style who puts on bangers every week. He needs a bit of work turning his very likeable real life personality into a serviceable promo but he'll get there.

The only consistent thing at the moment in AEW is the quality of 'HEY EW!' Ruby Soho was on this week and its rather lovely watching her get rinsed and not take any jokes. She's awful. Stay in the brewdog. 

Edited by Chili
Spelling.

17 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

The story behind this match is baffling to me. No idea what's going on at all.

Typical WWE innit? Tag partners who might not get along. Honestly, it's been the same thing for nearly thirty years now and I wish they'd do something original like that other lot down in Jacksonvi- wait

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Chili said:

The only consistent thing at the moment in AEW is the quality of 'HEY EW!' Ruby Soho was on this week and its rather lovely watching her get rinsed and not take any jokes. She's awful. Stay in the brewdog. 

Add her to that list of people who look like they stink. 

On 6/15/2022 at 8:30 AM, StuffAndThings said:

https://www.tmz.com/2022/06/14/three-officers-pulled-guns-on-jeff-hardy-during-dui-arrest-police-video-shows/

TMZ have the video of his arrest, he gets up from sitting on the ground and nearly lands on his face and can't even stand with his feet together without stumbling. It also says they initially pulled him over after 3 or 4 other drivers called 911 about him.

https://youtu.be/1m5P-KhXd5M full clip of his arrest. Hardly surprising they weren't going to give him a caution and be on his way...