Wrestling Newz

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Supremo said:

This video on how they pull off those videos at the end of Wrestlemania is interesting. Mad that they feed the main event clips live because they’ve got such little time.

https://streamable.com/6xd8op

Do they still do montage videos at the end of Wrestlemania? I’m usually so exhausted that I can’t even remember.

On a much smaller scale, I used to do this live, in the stadiums for premiership games for Setanta and it will always be the most stressful job I've ever had by a long, long way. It's insane how good a job they did on these.

7 hours ago, chokeout said:

On a much smaller scale, I used to do this live, in the stadiums for premiership games for Setanta and it will always be the most stressful job I've ever had by a long, long way. It's insane how good a job they did on these.

They haven't done them for about a decade now I think, the last I remember was WM25 with Touched by Vast as the song although they could have carried on until WM27 but that was it. Always loved them but had a hunch they were ridiculously difficult to put together, nice to get some insight into it though. 

• Paid Members

At this distance in time, nothing is ever going to be anything to do with the original WCW. So this, if it exists, will just be a brand new promotion. The only link would be the name, if the trademarks are available. I presume that's what they are trying to say in that terrible statement.

If this is legit, and call me skeptical, then fancy using that dreadful logo.

Should definitely have launched a PPV in March though, 20 years on from the final Nitro.