Wrestling Newz

Hannibal Scorch

15 minutes ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

It was Bischoff trying to give it a cosmetic facelift because they were falling behind, thinking it would make a difference.

I fucking hated it. It was the equivalent of trading your new Samsung Galaxy for a grey Nokia 3310.

Tony Schiavone compares the rubbish logo to a vagina which is 100% accurate 

1 hour ago, Your Fight Site said:

Dread to see the girls you’ve gone down on in that case. 

Well it has been ages since I've had a date which your comment to my attempt at a light heartened got me really upset about, so thanks c**t

Edited by Tsurutagun

WWE’s newest signings 

Dezmond Xavier, Zachary Wentz, Alex Zayne, Jiro Kuroshio, Anriel Howard and Ryan Taylor. 

spacer.png

Jiro Kuroshio is a weird one for me, has wrestled for Wrestle-1 for most of his career, I found out about him last year mainly due to his over the top entrance 

Conspicuous by his absence is Trey Miguel. I wonder if his signing has been delayed or if he’s decided not to sign.

And with Anriel Howard might come comparisons with AEW’s Jade Cargill (black, former basketball player, attractive, etc) even though they are probably going to be presented very differently. 

On 11/30/2020 at 3:46 PM, LSM said:

Apparently veteran British referee and official Mal Mason is in poor health and has been in decline over the last few days.

Mal has been around the British wrestling scene for donkeys years. Often see him at All Star and WAW events.

Here he is refereeing a classic between Mark "Rollerball" Rocco and a Pre-Jushin "Thunder" Liger, Fuji Yamada.

Following on from this post it's just been announced that Mal Mason has passed away.