Wrestling Newz

Hannibal Scorch

2 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

As this didn't really fit anywhere else

I'll give you 50p to rename the topic "Devon Malcolm's Wrestling Megathread".

On 8/13/2020 at 11:31 PM, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Kinda curious as to why they've gone with only one half of the ICW event rather than the full weekend

Night One features Kid Fite, outed for trying to shag kids half his age, Mikey Whiplash who openly admitted to assaulting women, Chris Renfrew who's been outed for severe emotional abuse and Bram, who... well....

Night 2 has some people who were named in the Speaking Out movement, but yuo can easily edit out Whiplash and everyone's ignoring Dallas' accusations and pretending that never happened, so....

3 hours ago, Shy Dad said:

I've seen nothing of allegations against Renfrew so that's come as a shock to me. 

Not to me, but.... I've seen him at his worst.

It probably got buried, but it came up quite early on in the Scottish side of things. Not long after Fite.

4 hours ago, Shy Dad said:

I've seen nothing of allegations against Renfrew so that's come as a shock to me. 

Wasn't it the whole reason he isn't actually in ICW now? You know it's got to be bad if he got sacked BEFORE the most recent Speaking Out movement.

Ah the first Icw show going up is the one with me topless and celebrating like mad at the end. I don’t think I have loved wrestling since that night, was the peak of uk Indies fandom for me seeing that main event. Hell of a story about the week leading up to it that that reaction is very very real