Wrestling Newz

Hannibal Scorch

4 hours ago, TheBurningRed said:

The worst thing they done was the Mauro cam at the announce desk. He used that to become even more hyper and ott. 

That’s where it began for me too. After that he decided that he needed to scream his lungs out at the most pedestrian of things and absolutely everything was suddenly “an instant classic”

I rescind (and will edit out) my previous comments about him not taking the opportunity to promote adherence to safety measures. This footage wasn't in the version I saw above:

AOP have been released. Totally forgot they were a thing.

And an edit, Vince has given all talent 30 days to cease all interaction with any third parties such as Cameo and Twitch. 

Independent contractor.

LOL.

Edited by Yakashi

5 hours ago, Factotum said:

Looking forward to how Styles is going to blame Heyman for losing his Twitch channel 

well if aj wasn't such a petulant child saying certain shit about heyman and other backstage personnel and talking about certain ex wrestlers like moxley, jericho, the good brothers over the past few months then maybe they wouldn't have lost their twitch channels.

its pretty much like if you're a Affiliate or partner on twitch then you're pretty much banned from streaming any where else. (48 hours live content)

Edited by buba3d

3 hours ago, buba3d said:

well if aj wasn't such a petulant child saying certain shit about heyman and other backstage personnel and talking about certain ex wrestlers like moxley, jericho, the good brothers over the past few months then maybe they wouldn't have lost their twitch channels.

You ok there?

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, The Dart said:

In the unlikely event no one has seen it, Beyond The Mat will be on Netflix next month.

It helps if you count how old it is in Funk Retirements, and it's only three. I think.

Edited by seph