24 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Let's also not forget the Saudi deal - I don't know how much it actually is, but you just know it's enough to provide them with "insulation" against actually having to improve their product.

I wonder if they get the cash from this years shows or if they'll have to do double next year.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My main takeaway from that is that Marty has a brother called Geno. Geno Jannetty.

With a face like a smacked arse, which means she’s losing

Apparently each bottle of Ultimate Warrior wine has one of 3 corks that features images and sayings from Warrior himself. Imagine popping open your lovely bottle of zin and being confronted with,

Posted Images

1 hour ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

She's a genuinely good host. She could do anything she wanted if given the opportunity. Cant see her staying in wrestling.

She is precisely in the mould ESPN look for in their female anchors. They've been cutting costs for several years though so might not be hiring.

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Renee always felt too good for that company, whilst simultaneously never being used to her full potential. Imagine having someone that talented at hosting and interviewing and crow-barring her into commentating.

I always remember she had that small show on the Network where she interviewed people and it remains some of the best character development any of them ever had. Genuinely, I learned more and felt more connected to guys like Finn Balor on that show than I ever did from the hours and hours of TV time they had.

She’ll move on to something mainstream and Mox will be the made man he spoke about wanting to be on one his podcast appearances. Good for them.

Edited by Supremo
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I wonder if they get the cash from this years shows or if they'll have to do double next year.

Depending if the Saudis apply some Darth Vader "alterations". After the plane shit I'd wager the WWE would have to be a bit more wary.

Edited by seph
  • Paid Members

Renee is super talented and has that rare ability to come across as genuine and knowledable, she'll be snapped up by someone. She's lucky she's a woman because she'd be getting the Coachman treatment if she wasn't. they hate it when people know they have worth outside of wrestling. 

• Paid Members

https://www.cobbcounty.org/public-safety/police/news/serious-injury-collision-16

Seems like Buff Bagwell really fucked himself up crashing a car on prescription drugs. As much as he's a twat for driving dangerously I hope he's alright, he was always one of my faves and every time his name comes up recently it's always something bad.

• Paid Members
On 8/19/2020 at 7:11 PM, Statto said:

She is precisely in the mould ESPN look for in their female anchors. They've been cutting costs for several years though so might not be hiring.

Didn't she used to be a presenter for TSN in Canada prior to working with the WWE? If so, she's definitely got the kind of experience I'd presume ESPN would like.

Once she has left, I would not be surprised if she makes a one-off appearance on AEW alongside Moxley - but I don't think we'll see her having a permanent role there, she can easily work outside the wrasslin' bubble.

• 2 weeks later...

Soz about the double post but..

GCW with others have announced a bunch of shows for October, most seem to be what they had originally planned for 'Mania weekend.
Not sure if they're going to be 100% fully open to fans but tickets are going on sale and those with tickets from earlier in the year can convert them for these shows.

October 9:

12 PM: GCW Jimmy Lloyd’s D-Generation F
4 PM: Southern Underground Pro
8 PM: Absolute Intense Wresting: Thunder in Indianapolis
11:59 PM: GCW For the Culture

October 10:

11 AM: Effy’s Big Gay Brunch presented by GCW
3 PM: Glory Pro Wrestling
7 PM: GCW Joey Janela’s Spring Break 4: Spring Break Forever
11:59 PM: Freelance Wrestling and Freelance Underground

October 11:

12 PM: Black Label Pro presents: Threat Level Noon
4 PM: SHIMMER
8 PM: GCW Josh Barnett’s Bloodsport
11:30 PM: Paradigm Pro Wrestling

They've already said 500 fans will be allowed in.   It's a 2000 seat venue.

They've been a bit cheeky in saying that these are rescheduled from Mania weekend, so tickets for that are valid - which is fair enough, but given it's 14 hour drive from Tampa, most fans will not be able to go who had tickets for Tampa, but they're now only offering credit, rather than refunds, but I guess those fans should have got refunds when the shows were originally "postponed" rather than wait around.

• Paid Members

I know he's marmite but I've by and large loved Mauro. I will take someone OTT shouting and seemingly giving a shit over complete and utter apathy that the other lead announcers bring in WWE.

Edited by DEF