Wrestling Newz

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, garynysmon said:

Bit rich for any of the current lot, active during the WWE's lowest-ebb in decades, to accuse someone from the late 90's of being irrelevant...

Bischoff retaliated by saying he wasn't offended [although he did call him T-Bag when he did it which I did think was funny].

• Paid Members

Essentially they debuted a new group where all the members are NXT midcarders with names like the baddies off Streets of Rage. T-Bar in particular has decided to try and make the most of it by just shitposting and having digs at people on Twitter. Obviously when you're in a dead-end gimmick, the best thing to do is burn a load of bridges and insult your peers. 

It's all horrendous.

1 hour ago, FelatioLips said:

Essentially they debuted a new group where all the members are NXT midcarders with names like the baddies off Streets of Rage. T-Bar in particular has decided to try and make the most of it by just shitposting and having digs at people on Twitter. Obviously when you're in a dead-end gimmick, the best thing to do is burn a load of bridges and insult your peers. 

It's all horrendous.

He's a heel. They're all doing it. No one is burning bridges off the back of what they're doing. If they can't be on TV then no harm in getting a little traction online.

On 9/22/2020 at 10:19 PM, boshealecta said:

Apparently if you order the Ultimate Warrior wine you pay online and then on the day of shipping it asks for more money before it goes out. 

So that’s where Ralphy got the idea. 

Kairi Hojo/Sane has announced that she'll be pursuing an ambassadorial role with WWE in Japan, which I think may possibly have already been mooted or stated as fact. She also mentioned continuing to be a player. My understanding of the Japanese meaning of 'player' would normally lead me to think an active roster member. So, unless there's some ambiguity to that statement, I'm not entirely sure how that would play-out. Unless of course, she ultimately wants to return to the U.S.

spacer.png

33 minutes ago, KingofSports said:

Kairi Hojo/Sane has announced that she'll be pursuing an ambassadorial role with WWE in Japan, which I think may possibly have already been mooted or stated as fact. She also mentioned continuing to be a player. My understanding of the Japanese meaning of 'player' would normally lead me to think an active roster member. So, unless there's some ambiguity to that statement, I'm not entirely sure how that would play-out. Unless of course, she ultimately wants to return to the U.S.

spacer.png

Her tweet basically means she’ll continue to support WWE from her home in Japan but will continue being a wrestler elsewhere, she was at the big Stardom show today so I’ll assume she is rejoining them.