Wrestling Newz

Hannibal Scorch

OK. Thanks. Wherever I saw it mentioned, they were hinting that she might have a no complete clause, or similar. Couldn't really see that being the case, but with Vince, you just never know. That reminds me, Mayu vs. Syuri's just happened. Might be a worth seeing. Though Mayu can be a bit botchy at times.

Edited by KingofSports

• Paid Members

I don't know whether this warrants it's own thread or not, but apparently there's a series called The Masked Wrestler starts streaming on the iwtv app tonight? 8 "famous" (shamed?) wrestlers in a single elimination tournament, with each loser unmasking until one of them becomes the "independent wrestling champion".

https://411mania.com/wrestling/the-masked-wrestler-series-streaming-for-free-tonight/

13 minutes ago, Sheffbag said:

Just watched it. No idea who the loser of the first show was. Whats his background?

He was a mid card/tag team chikara guy. Race jaxon/blank. Never been great in the ring but cuts a solid promo. 

I enjoyed the fact that they wrestled the match like they didn't know who the other person was, and didn't immediately start running signature spots, it was an easy 20 minute rwatch. 

21 minutes ago, poetofthedeed said:

He was a mid card/tag team chikara guy. Race jaxon/blank. Never been great in the ring but cuts a solid promo. 

I enjoyed the fact that they wrestled the match like they didn't know who the other person was, and didn't immediately start running signature spots, it was an easy 20 minute rwatch. 

im same, quite enjoyed it and will give it a go next week