IIRC for the last few years his sole role has been to scout amateur wrestling tournaments for potential talents, i.e. getting paid a stipend (probably) to spend his "retirement" enjoying one of his passions. He's not been treated too badly, I'd say.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My main takeaway from that is that Marty has a brother called Geno. Geno Jannetty.

With a face like a smacked arse, which means she’s losing

Apparently each bottle of Ultimate Warrior wine has one of 3 corks that features images and sayings from Warrior himself. Imagine popping open your lovely bottle of zin and being confronted with,

Posted Images

• Paid Members

Mike Rotundo gone now too.  Seemingly he’s been furloughed for a few months.  I think there is a bit of a cull going on. Not surprising in the current climate.

20 hours ago, Statto said:

IIRC for the last few years his sole role has been to scout amateur wrestling tournaments for potential talents, i.e. getting paid a stipend (probably) to spend his "retirement" enjoying one of his passions. He's not been treated too badly, I'd say.

Never got why they had ol briscoe hanging on getting paid for whaat seems to be very little actual work. Not a bad deal for 15 years. No creative hassle, no meetings, just going to events scouting. Do need to worry about stakeholders or the ratings. Pretty cushy really. 

1 hour ago, Merzbow said:

WWE are selling Ultimate Warrior and Undertaker wine..

https://wwewines.com/

spacer.png

Apparently each bottle of Ultimate Warrior wine has one of 3 corks that features images and sayings from Warrior himself.

Imagine popping open your lovely bottle of zin and being confronted with, "Queering doesn't make the world work."