Wrestling Newz

Hannibal Scorch

On 11/29/2020 at 8:40 AM, LaGoosh said:

Jimmy Rave of mid-2000s indie wrestling fame announced his retirement yesterday from wrestling an infection in his arm from a wrestling injury led to his arm being amputated. Poor sod.

https://www.webisjericho.com/gofundme-set-up-to-purchase-jimmy-rave-prosthetic-arm/

So a Go Fund Me has been set up to help with medical bills and to try and get a prosthetic arm. I see Jericho has already contributed $2500.

By all accounts there were some doubts as to the legitimacy of the amputation and so Rave felt compelled to tweet out a photo as evidence.

On 12/4/2020 at 4:15 PM, LSM said:

By all accounts there were some doubts as to the legitimacy of the amputation and so Rave felt compelled to tweet out a photo as evidence.

Wrestling fans will do anything to avoid being worked, won’t they. Awful he had to do that. Fair play to Jericho, that’s a nice thing to do. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Thunderplex said:

It’s currently banned due to COVID.

Knowing this place someone will just photoshop it so they are two meters apart with incredibly long tongues. 

By which I mean can someone photoshop it so they are two meters apart with incredibly long tongues. 

Also if anyone can do it so is flair kissing that birds arse and send it to Viz they get all the points. 

• Paid Members

Loads of newz sites reporting Goldberg vs. Roman is a possibility for Wrestlemania. It’s not the worst idea in the world. The dynamics are much better now Roman is a proper heel and it would be a shame to never deliver that match after promoting it last year. Of course, I’d prefer Big E or The Rock, but neither guy looks very likely at the moment. They seem to have completely given up on Big E already and I highly doubt The Rock is willing to perform in a haunting, empty building.

I know I shouldn’t read anything into Twitter or Facebook comments but the negative reaction to Goldberg’s name being mentioned in the plans never ceases to amaze me. It was the same when he rightly beat Bray Wyatt earlier in the year. Everyone complaining and saying they’re not watching anymore. Genuinely can’t figure out if people are just saying what they think they should say to sound SMART TO DA BIZ. Honestly wish I was a fly on the wall when these people watch Goldberg segments. Did they truly sit with their arms crossed, sulking, as he demolished Dolph Ziggler in that brilliant Summerslam match? Were they really rolling their eyes when he and Brock Lesnar had one of the best feuds and some of the best matches of the last decade? Sat stoney-faced during each of those belting babyface promos where he outshines everyone and feels like the greatest hero who's ever lived?

Weirdos, the lot of them.

Edited by Supremo