Wrestling Newz

Hannibal Scorch

2 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

Excalibur works in their marketing department too. Daniels and Kazarian run talent relations. But even if you don't have an office job you mostly only work 1-2 days a week compared to the WWE's 4-5 days so the wrestlers are all free to get other jobs/business interests. Britt Baker being the most obvious example as someone who wrestles but is also a full time dentist.

Lots of WWE wrestlers have other jobs/business interests.  It's only the social media stuff that WWE has a problem with.   Some of them run/own gyms, restaurants, wrestling schools, coffee shops, clothing lines, property etc.

Edited by The Dart

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, The Dart said:

Lots of WWE wrestlers have other jobs/business interests.  It's only the social media stuff that WWE has a problem with.   Some of them run/own gyms, restaurants, wrestling schools, coffee shops, clothing lines, property etc.

True, but chances are you have more opportunity to do that stuff when you're not on the road for 5 days a week. You have the time to have two careers rather than a fulltime wrestling job with some other shit on the side.

Saw on Renee Young's instagram that she and Jon Moxley are expecting. She seems like such a nice person whenever she's on telly or social media. She is obviously massively in love with Jon and although he doesnt get involved much if at all with her social media it's obvious they're very much a loving married couple and should be great parents. Some good news in 2020.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, stewdogg said:

Saw on Renee Young's instagram that she and Jon Moxley are expecting. She seems like such a nice person whenever she's on telly or social media. She is obviously massively in love with Jon and although he doesnt get involved much if at all with her social media it's obvious they're very much a loving married couple and should be great parents. Some good news in 2020.

He announced it during his AEW before Renee released the news just FYI

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

He announced it during his AEW before Renee released the news just FYI

Ah, I don't watch it, although oddly I've just (about an hour ago) seen an interview from AEW where he mentions about having a pregnant wife at home.

4 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Wasn't the original building knocked down and a new arena built in its place years ago? It's not really the ECW Arena anymore, it's just any other live venue now.

I don’t think it was knocked down, but it certainly had extensive renovations, which is a good thing don’t get me wrong, that place looked like you’d definitely catch something if you went there

• Paid Members

On the subject of arenas... With the NBA starting up again soon, the ThunderDome is moving to Tropicana Field (home of the MLB's Tampa Bay Rays) as of December 11th.

Believe it's one of the smaller venues in professional baseball but presumably bigger than Amway Center. Don't know if they'll scale up the ThunderDome accordingly?

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, garynysmon said:

You just know that plenty of saddos/nutters will pay that too

It would be worth it to keep stored away somewhere and have it played at your funeral. 

If I go before Marty and he'll also take a few quid to be hauled to the roof of a Birmingham crematorium while the lights dim it would definitely be worth it.