Wrestling Newz

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, Tommy! said:

If I go before Marty

Jesus, that's not something I'd want to know the odds on. Marty's probably had second thoughts about whether to bother buying a Christmas tree the last five Novembers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Jimmy Rave of mid-2000s indie wrestling fame announced his retirement yesterday from wrestling an infection in his arm from a wrestling injury led to his arm being amputated. Poor sod.

Edited by LaGoosh

I like him during my time buying bootleg ROH DVDs, he was a great midcard act and got bog rolls banned by the company after fans kept pelting him with them instead of streamers. I recall a great CM Punk fued, too.

Oh, and that time he puked up in the middle of a match.

Still remember when Jimmy Rave came over for a 1pw show,bet they have never sold sold many toilet rolls in one afternoon till all the mongs panicked bought them early this year.Wont forget catching him on the head with a belter of a shot😂😂😂.And lets not forget UKFF’s own Cobystag thinking “fuck this” and launching the entire 6 pack at him!!! Sad news though,solid mid card hand and he drew massive heat as a heel

News recently that Bronson Rechsteiner, son of Rick Steiner and nephew of Scott, received a WWE tryout recently. 

The man is an absolute beast, having been drafted by the the Baltimore Ravens in the NFL until being waived in August.

Honestly, I kind of hope WWE doesn't sing him because they'd give him some stupid name instead of going with BRONSON STEINER (you'd have to change your name or get fired I'm afraid, Bronson Reed) and probably fuck him up somehow. 

Could be good in AEW after some training and experience though. Could certainly see JR gushing over him and telling us all about his collegiate football career a couple of years from now. 

Apparently veteran British referee and official Mal Mason is in poor health and has been in decline over the last few days.

Mal has been around the British wrestling scene for donkeys years. Often see him at All Star and WAW events.

Here he is refereeing a classic between Mark "Rollerball" Rocco and a Pre-Jushin "Thunder" Liger, Fuji Yamada.

Edited by LSM

• Paid Members

Very random but Kevin Quinn who worked for WWE for 30 years, starting as an editor and ending up as a VP of TV technology (and was recently let go) is doing an AMA on Reddit at 1AM. Could be shit, could be a rare look into someone that's worked alongside crazy Vince for the bulk of his life. At the very least he's one of the guys responsible for the amazing video packages WWE has been turning out for the past 20 years