Wrestling Newz

Hannibal Scorch

10 hours ago, Yakashi said:

It’s amazing really. Their popularity is in the toilet. Ratings are regularly hitting record lows for Raw. They’re doing 40% less than the promised demo for smackdown. NXT is getting battered almost every week. Every month it seems there’s a new scandal. They treat almost everyone like absolute shit. And yet, record profits. I know it’s tv money but still. The bubble needs to burst for these horrible fuckers.

Record profits because they're spending far less of their income...

• Paid Members

It's sadly not the first, or most prominent "Covid movie" as Michael Bay is doing his own one. The trailer dropped a few weeks ago to some pretty mixed opinions. 

Still, nice to see Big Kev staying busy, and I'll happily watch his film over this shite. 

• Paid Members

Rumours on social media are Alexa Bliss and Braun shopped Vega and Paige into management about wanting to start a union. I have seen no evidence of it so I am taking it purely with a pinch of salt, but will be interesting if Paige goes as well. 

6 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Rumours on social media are Alexa Bliss and Braun shopped Vega and Paige into management about wanting to start a union. I have seen no evidence of it so I am taking it purely with a pinch of salt, but will be interesting if Paige goes as well. 

Dosen't surprise me with Braun. We've seen how utterly void of compassion he is when he responded to Evil Uno not that long ago.

17 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Paige was banging on about it on her social media. If that never happened then the story could at least be plausible, but the fact she’s openly been talking about it for weeks makes it seem a bit unlikely.

Act Yasukawa has returned to the ring for AWG. 

https://theovertimer.com/amp/2020/11/act-yasukawa-returns-to-ring-after-five-years-away/

For those not familiar she was the wrestler who was injured by Yoshiko in 2015 during a notorious match in Stardom. Though Act has I think since stated that existing health issues are what prompted her retirement and not the Yoshiko incident. 

No idea if this is a one off, part time thing or the start of a full return. Seems to be some kind of wrestling show mixed with stage acting which is obviously a safer environment for Act. 

Still nice to see back though even if only for a bit. 

Edited by The King Of Swing

30 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Vince is such a mental case he'd probably find shitting on his desk endearing and hilarious. 

Just what I was thinking, if it's true about Strowman being a grass and Black did that (never going to happen sadly) he'd probably have Black go over Strowman for about 2 months solid 'Snitches get stitches pal' followed by a massively over the top laugh

Is it just me that thinks WWE have a point about all this? If Raquel off Corrie was going on tinterweb in full gimmick, jiggling and freestyling, ITV would be having a word right away. The way the company is being portrayed over this seems well over the top.y