UKFF Questions Thread v3

Otto Dem Wanz

He 

14 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I think he was in WWE developmental through the Invasion period but never got called up. Did he appear on one of the early TNA shows as well?

He was a TNA regular during the SEX storyline but disappeared afterwards. There was always talk of him doing stand up comedy but it obviously didn't amount to anything. 

On 10/25/2020 at 6:58 PM, jazzygeofferz said:

Tenner. 

For a time around 2005-6ish they were going online for well over 50 quid a box, even up to 100 in some cases. Then WWE started uploading them on their website for one off purchases with WWE 24/7 I think a few years later and people stopped buying them. I had the boxset too as it was the only way to get the Great American Bash 2000 tape to complete my collection of all the UK release Warner Brothers WCW tapes. I look back on that now and genuinely wonder where my priorities were as a young man. 

Just now, TheBurningRed said:

How do you mute or block someone on here? A certain person, currently being a div in the Raw thread, has been doing my head in with posts the past couple of days. 

Click on the drop down bar where your user name is in the top right hand corner, then you'll see Ignored Users under Settings, click on that and then add.  I presume that should still work.

• Paid Members
43 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

How do you mute or block someone on here? A certain person, currently being a div in the Raw thread, has been doing my head in with posts the past couple of days. 

Them being a div, it's not unusual. 

• Paid Members
47 minutes ago, Magnum Milano said:

Click on the drop down bar where your user name is in the top right hand corner, then you'll see Ignored Users under Settings, click on that and then add.  I presume that should still work.

Yeah it does. Thanks. I feel much better knowing I won’t see their posts anymore. 

6 hours ago, TheBurningRed said:

Yeah it does. Thanks. I feel much better knowing I won’t see their posts anymore. 

What do people gain from gimmick accounts? I suppose he could genuinely be that passionate but I'd guess it's a gimmick, just seems odd

Cheers

Pogue

8 minutes ago, RancidPunx said:

Did Fin Martin have a new wrestling magazine on the go there at one stage ?

If so, any good ?

Cant seem to find any info on it online .

It's this one: https://insidetheropesmagazine.com

I quite like it, very much Powerslam under a different name, but I've always had a soft spot for wrestling magazines so I do try and support them.

On 10/27/2020 at 10:00 AM, RancidPunx said:

Seen a few cool looking SPLX t-shirts but it seems their website/store is down .

Anybody know if they are out of business or planning to relaunch.

Some of their stuff is pretty nice to be fair . 

If it's SPLX Apparel, the website is functioning (as of now anyway).