UKFF Questions Thread v3

Otto Dem Wanz

Just now, Mikeymike83 said:

Anyone know or have an idea as to why Monday Night RAW is missing from Aug 21st (last episode listed) up to Sept 11th (first episode back) in 1995 on the network? Its only two weeks worth but thought all RAW's were on (with exception to most recent 4 week spans).

There were no episodes, Raw was pre-empted for the Tennis those two weeks (8/28 and 9/4).

3 hours ago, Mikeymike83 said:

Anyone know or have an idea as to why Monday Night RAW is missing from Aug 21st (last episode listed) up to Sept 11th (first episode back) in 1995 on the network? Its only two weeks worth but thought all RAW's were on (with exception to most recent 4 week spans).

I guess the question's already been answered, but as I'd already checked (best I could): There were 2 RAW tapings on 28th August (Canton, Ohio). Other than a couple of editions of "Superstars", the next taped event was "In Your House" on 24th September.

4 hours ago, Tommy! said:

Are the Thursday Raw Thursday shows they did later, 97 possibly, listed? 

Yeah its on there, think there was only one in 97. It’s the one where Shawn lost his smile

As for being Pre-empted for the tennis, that happened in 94 around the same time of year too

Edited by WyattSheepMask

7 minutes ago, Mikeymike83 said:

Thanks guys. Checked for similar period for 96 too. Which is a similar story. Assume that's the same answer for that too

Yeah, looks like it got Pre-empted for at least one week in the summer until 1999. Don’t know if by that time it was a case of the network deciding to keep it on because it was doing so well or not

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, Tommy! said:

Are the Thursday Raw Thursday shows they did later, 97 possibly, listed? 

Edit -  already answered

Edited by air_raid

• 2 weeks later...

Just watching an ECW show from Lowell (where Shawn lost his smile) and remembered that WWE did a December 97 raw there which used a one off basic frame set due to the buildings size. Was that the last time they used a smaller set/ venue for Raw until the MSG show in 2009? I can't recall any others before they introduced the titan trons in Feb/march 97 until then