Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted November 19, 2021 Paid Members Posted November 19, 2021 Grado got himself into a right state on his podcast talking to Gordon Smart about Walk Like a Panther. https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=329340511707096 Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted November 19, 2021 Moderators Posted November 19, 2021 5 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: Serves you right for liking wrestling! Correct. 17 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said: Grado got himself into a right state on his podcast talking to Gordon Smart about Walk Like a Panther. https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=329340511707096 What's the gist? I'm not on social media so can't get on it. Quote
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted November 19, 2021 Paid Members Posted November 19, 2021 12 minutes ago, PowerButchi said: Correct. What's the gist? I'm not on social media so can't get on it. Basically said Walk Like A Panther was shite, and Smart said "I had 5% in that." Quote
DavidB6937 Posted November 19, 2021 Posted November 19, 2021 I know they're not to everyone's liking but I do think the Top Gear team has been really solid lately. The return episode with the Eddie Kidd tribute this week has to be one of the best things they've ever done. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted November 19, 2021 Paid Members Posted November 19, 2021 5 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: I know they're not to everyone's liking but I do think the Top Gear team has been really solid lately. The bleakest thing ever said on this forum. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted November 20, 2021 Author Paid Members Posted November 20, 2021 RepoMan in his lounge. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted November 20, 2021 Posted November 20, 2021 12 hours ago, gmoney said: The bleakest thing ever said on this forum. At least he wasn’t telling a bloke how much he wanted to shag said blokes 18 year old daughter. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted November 20, 2021 Posted November 20, 2021 12 hours ago, gmoney said: The bleakest thing ever said on this forum. I'm guessing you've not read much of this forum then. Anyway it was a solid tribute to Eddie Kidd and he deserved all the adulation they gave him. It was a really respectful and genuine piece. So yeah let's joke about Top Gear but considering everything Kidd has been through I thought it was a really nice effort from the crew. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted November 22, 2021 Posted November 22, 2021 Bob & Paul are doing a Christmas special of Gone Fishin' which will feature Gazza. Quote
dopper Posted December 1, 2021 Posted December 1, 2021 The new series of ‘It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia’ begins in America tonight. If anyone knows where & how people on this side of the pond can watch it, please let me know. Quote
Paid Members PunkStep Posted December 1, 2021 Paid Members Posted December 1, 2021 1 hour ago, dopper said: The new series of ‘It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia’ begins in America tonight. If anyone knows where & how people on this side of the pond can watch it, please let me know. Surely @SuperBaconwill know Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted December 1, 2021 Paid Members Posted December 1, 2021 36 minutes ago, deathrey said: Will it be on Netflix eventually? It’s usually a few months after the finale that it’s on Netflix. I remember someone I know saying they are in a private It’s Always Sunny group on Facebook that would post links for the UK fans to watch. Quote
Merzbow Posted December 1, 2021 Posted December 1, 2021 Yellowjackets continues to be great, Christina Ricci as the mental Misty is great and still hot.. Sophie Thatcher has potential superstar that turns down Marvel for a Clair Denis role written all over her. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted December 1, 2021 Members Posted December 1, 2021 1 hour ago, PunkStep said: Surely @SuperBaconwill know I have already offered @dopperan egg in this trying time. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.