• Paid Members
On 11/14/2021 at 11:33 AM, SuperBacon said:

For those that have never seen it, Nathan For You has been added to Prime.

I recommend you watch it.

Excellent news. One of the greatest things to have ever been filmed. Especially some of the later episodes which just seem on a different level entirely to anything else I've seen in television.

2 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

Excellent news. One of the greatest things to have ever been filmed. Especially some of the later episodes which just seem on a different level entirely to anything else I've seen in television.

Finding Frances is one of the most incredible episodes of TV I have ever seen. A genuine masterpiece. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, johnnyboy said:

All of Friday Night Lights has appeared on All4.

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/friday-night-lights

Clear Eyes

Full Hearts

Can't Lose.

I quit watching halfway through season 2 as every storyline in it was absolutely terrible. Never seen a show drop off a cliff so quickly after a great first season. Does the quality turn around or does it basically stay the same level as season 2 onwards?

1 hour ago, johnnyboy said:

There's also a book of essays and insights that was compiled (A Friday Night Lights Companion: Love, Loss, and Football in Dillon, Texas) but it accompanied the end of season 5 so it would spoil the whole series to read it in advance.

So it’s a book about a tv show that’s based on a film that’s based on a book? 

It’s gone full circle. 

On 11/17/2021 at 12:33 PM, Keith Houchen said:

Got an email saying Peacock has been added to Sky Q. Was there something wrestling related on there or am I imagining it? @Hannibal Scorch @Perry can you shed any light? I’m sure Peacock was discussed on here in some context 

Yeah it's just handpicked original and classic shows and a few movies from their US version.  Some of the boxsets were already there under Sky Comedy, they've just moved them under Peacock.

Now we can see why it was added at no extra cost.

Edited by Perry

6 minutes ago, Perry said:

Yeah it's just handpicked original and classic shows and a few movies from their US version.  Some of the boxsets were already there under Sky Comedy, they've just moved them under Peacock.

Now we can see why it was added at no extra cost.

Pretty sure they've said it's a soft roll out. So what's on there now is just the start. It should get better with time.