• Paid Members
53 minutes ago, Dai said:

It was super enjoyable, and nice to have them all back on the screens. Dont think you can ever go wrong with Leon, Jeff, Susie and Larry at this point. The blatant Audi placements were very noticable though, and quite frequent. They must have paid a nice sum to be advertised in the show. Dont think Ive ever seen it done before in Curb.

I’ve noticed it a lot recently in shows. In 2 episodes of Mr Corman they ate McDonalds and then went to a Jack in a Box drive through. No attempt to make them look like knock offs.

Every episode is currently on sky now. 

Thinking of Albert Brooks being Funkhousers real life brother got be thinking of Curb universe crossovers/ discrepancies  - couldn’t think of much other than Vince Vaughan is also a Funkhouser in Curb universe but he’s been in films with Curb characters like Ben Stiller. 

• Paid Members

That show Outlaws on the iPlayer looks fascinating, but I think I'm only drawn to it because it's got Christopher Walken in it. Anybody watched it? 

Edited by jazzygeofferz