Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

A few episodes in to Only Murders in the Building and I already love it.  I feel like I’ve waited at least 25 years for Steve Martin and Martin Short to be good again and they’ve finally found a vehicle to do so. Something really sad about Steve Martin being as old as his hair colour made him look in the 80’s though.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, scratchdj said:

Started watching Ted Lasso on Friday night and we’ve just finished episode 7. I absolutely love it, proper feel good telly and much funnier than I thought it would be.

I’d never heard of Juno Temple before Friday but now find myself madly in love with her. 

She's ace in Killer Joe and Unsane.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

A few episodes in to Only Murders in the Building and I already love it.  I feel like I’ve waited at least 25 years for Steve Martin and Martin Short to be good again and they’ve finally found a vehicle to do so. Something really sad about Steve Martin being as old as his hair colour made him look in the 80’s though.

I finished it this week, and for me the quality didn’t diminish. They are great, but the supporting cast are equally great. 

Posted
17 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I finished it this week, and for me the quality didn’t diminish. They are great, but the supporting cast are equally great. 

Amy Ryan was brilliant as usual. 
 

Started watching The Truth About The Harry Quebert Affair.  Patrick Dempsey is the titular character who is a writer and a potential nonce and murderer. Jean Jacques Annaund is behind it so it’s in steady hands. It’s a mini series thing so it should be all wrapped up by the end. Halfway through and the mystery is ramping up nicely. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 10/6/2021 at 8:51 AM, Perry said:

I like Daisy but I'm starting to find it irritating when she starts laughing at everything on Buzzcocks.  Her laughter just seems forced.

Her laugh is ruining the show, getting worse each episode. I only wanted something on in the background and have that shriek.  

Posted
19 hours ago, Weezenal said:

Her laugh is ruining the show, getting worse each episode. I only wanted something on in the background and have that shriek.  

It's almost like she's trying to top her laugh each episode.  It's pathetic

Posted
5 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Pleasant surprise. Can't believe the last one was 5 years ago.

This third series has been in the rumour mill for the last couple of years.

The first series was fantastic, but the second didn't really serve any purpose and just stretched the story to a pointless conclusion.  It was a bit like the 2nd series of Broadchurch.

Posted
14 minutes ago, Perry said:

This third series has been in the rumour mill for the last couple of years.

The first series was fantastic, but the second didn't really serve any purpose and just stretched the story to a pointless conclusion.  It was a bit like the 2nd series of Broadchurch.

spacer.png

Posted
20 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Curb your Enthusiasm Is back, and still as enjoyable as ever. Strong opener I feel.

It was super enjoyable, and nice to have them all back on the screens. Dont think you can ever go wrong with Leon, Jeff, Susie and Larry at this point. The blatant Audi placements were very noticable though, and quite frequent. They must have paid a nice sum to be advertised in the show. Dont think Ive ever seen it done before in Curb.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...