The worst of the UKFF.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Suplex Sinner said:

Was Iceman the really big guy?

Iceman was quite big (well, stocky) and I think from a traveller background. He was from the North East I think? Not German, but worked for WXW over there a lot.

32 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

That whole thread is hilarious but this tickled me:

Tiger Rick supports 17 football teams at last count and knows about the same amount regarding that sport than he does about wrestling. Honestly man why do you bother? You can't decide if you want to be Mr.Popular or Most Hated. You are a ball hair away from confusing yourself when it comes to the shite you post. You must and I mean must have to read everything you post 3 or 4 times just to remind yourself which controversial point or side you have taken.

What are the 16 other football teams you support @tiger_rick?

One of them was Chelsea, I think West Ham were another. I'm sure they were just teams he had a vested interest in and never actually supported them.

My favourite one from the Barry Collins thread is the Loki comment apologising on everyones behalf explaining that some people can't fathom a life away from the forum. 10 years on.....

Sorry to keep bringing up bits from the old threads but they were all before my time and I'm having such a laugh reading them.

Classic @Scott Malbranque here Would you let her pitch a loaf on your chin, Mr.Midas sir, is what I want to know?

I'm nearly in tears at this.

Fucking hell: MidasTouchofScat.jpg

Edited by SuperBacon
found more

51 minutes ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

I've got a feeling someone else tried to do an anti-UKFF promo on their show too

Not sure about an in-ring promo, but 1PW set up an entire website to “send up” the UKFF, and advertised it during a show in an on-screen vignette. Think it was UKMB.com or something similar. Nothing came of it, naturally.

49 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Iceman was quite big (well, stocky) and I think from a traveller background. He was from the North East I think? Not German, but worked for WXW over there a lot.

He is semi-retired but works occasionally as "The Deathmatch Grandad".

I have no knowledge of anything he has done or said to anyone on here, but i have had a few dealings with him & he came across as a really nice genuine guy, who loves wrestling.

• Paid Members
50 minutes ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

He is semi-retired but works occasionally as "The Deathmatch Grandad".

I have no knowledge of anything he has done or said to anyone on here, but i have had a few dealings with him & he came across as a really nice genuine guy, who loves wrestling.

Met Iceman once in the old Virgin Megastore in Newcastle. His son (assuming son, could be nephew!)  spotted my WCW t-shirt and pointed it out to him. 

Seemed a nice bloke. 

Can anyone remember the guy from absolutely years ago who offered to "fill up your bluetooth mobiles" with stuff, all you had to do was send him your phone? 

7 hours ago, Hugh Thesz said:

Not sure if I screwed up my reply due to being pished but the sleazy comment wasn't me.

If I am misinterpreting your comment then I apologise.

Don't worry. I was just being a cunt - ironic really in a thread such as this.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Dangerously. What was the nickname Pat once used for you? Something ending in "derp", wasn't it?

I don't recall that!

4 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Who was it who dubbed me breast cockwell? I forget. I think it was someone Scottish.

The same person who used to call me Smalls but he did a better job on your nickname, @Ladiesman345 under his @BiffingtonClyro account.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

One of them was Chelsea, I think West Ham were another. I'm sure they were just teams he had a vested interest in and never actually supported them.

Chelsea was fake news. I think Lawz started that one because I'd defend Mourinho all the time.

I liked West Ham when I was a little kid and followed Cottee and McAvennie to Everton and Celtic. Second teams but all true.

Funny stuff though. I'm the Piers Morgan of the forum apparently.