The worst of the UKFF.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

So now he’s sending threats? Classy. And he’ll probably still send Kookoocachu a friend request next week as if nothing happened. Hates this place but obviously just can’t help but to keep coming back and reading. Makes sense. 

Edited by wandshogun09

19 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I don't think anyone comes out of those hate threads well, least of all me. They're absolutely embarrassing but also a reminder to me that as much as I might be a twat now, I'm not nearly as big a one as I was back then. 

Definitely this for me as well.  There was a lot of somewhat manic point scoring going on back in the day.  The fact that some of us are still here is testament that people can change.

• Paid Members

There isn't any more to be said about Edler is there. We know what he is, and he obviously reads this forum and probably gets a kick out of us talking about him. It would be best to deny him the oxygen of publicity, and hopefully one day soon he will be denied the oxygen of oxygen. 

• Paid Members
20 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I don't think anyone comes out of those hate threads well, least of all me. They're absolutely embarrassing but also a reminder to me that as much as I might be a twat now, I'm not nearly as big a one as I was back then. 

Due to the similarly between Tommyboi and Tommy I certainly don't.

I spent 5 minutes trying to remember when I'd moaned about the lighting at a house show.

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I’m sure it’s coincidence that he sent a message to the only woman who posted how disgusting he is and none of the men who did the same. 

Takes a big man to threaten a disabled woman 🙄

5 hours ago, Loki said:

Definitely this for me as well.  There was a lot of somewhat manic point scoring going on back in the day.  The fact that some of us are still here is testament that people can change.

This place (going back to TWCF) is one of the few places I've constantly read/used over the years and feel like I've almost grown up with it (as much as any of us are 'grown ups' I suppose).

I've been through a lot of fucking shit in my life, losing my dad and various mental struggles (of which I've only been willing to accept in recent years), and yet wrestling has always been one of those consistent things for me. I've had my ups and downs but knowing so many others do has really helped me.

It's been a real pleasure to read all you guys on here over the years. It's nice to have somewhere to just escape to and casual read some shit and smile, occasionally get involved in discussions etc.

It's nice to read through here and have a laugh at some of this shit. It's mostly harmless, although a shame people like Edler still exist and are actual cunts.

On 5/9/2020 at 10:15 PM, PowerButchi said:

Funny thing, I was just thinking about you as Summerslam1990 was mentioned in paid and I remembered his reign of terror on PWO under a different name for a bit incessantly going on about his tapes and he was doing our head in. 

Me or the PPV?! 

9 hours ago, Loki said:

The fact that some of us are still here is testament that people can change.

Yeah back when I first joined I just worked all day and spent my spare time in my bedroom either on here, watching wrestling or playing video games in my boxers.

Fuck.

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Yeah back when I first joined I just worked all day and spent my spare time in my bedroom either on here, watching wrestling or playing video games in my boxers.

Fuck.

I guess the good times couldn't last forever.