The worst of the UKFF.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I got quite excited to see what old posters were hated back in the day in that thread only to find I single handedly ruined it by arguing with Pat about nothing.

Oh my gosh! *cringe* 

I'm sorry about all those posts. I've completely lost large chunks of memory from that time because of what was happening with my ex and subsequent afters. 2012-2015 is a complete blur to be honest and I genuinely can't remember anything much barring the odd fragment. 

Reading through though it was clear I was an absolute bell end and fully accept that the posts highlighted we're fucking awful. 

• Paid Members

I don't think anyone comes out of those hate threads well, least of all me. They're absolutely embarrassing but also a reminder to me that as much as I might be a twat now, I'm not nearly as big a one as I was back then. 

• Paid Members
20 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Sorry to keep bringing up bits from the old threads but they were all before my time and I'm having such a laugh reading them.

Classic @Scott Malbranque here Would you let her pitch a loaf on your chin, Mr.Midas sir, is what I want to know?

I'm nearly in tears at this.

Fucking hell: MidasTouchofScat.jpg

I've been back to look at this three times now. I think the fact that it's been so long since we've had one of these type of incidents makes it every bit as funny as the first time.

It also highlights just how much the lack of Malbranque has impacted the forum.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I don't think anyone comes out of those hate threads well, least of all me. They're absolutely embarrassing but also a reminder to me that as much as I might be a twat now, I'm not nearly as big a one as I was back then. 

I still say I was right about AJS69

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

I've been back to look at this three times now. I think the fact that it's been so long since we've had one of these type of incidents makes it every bit as funny as the first time.

It also highlights just how much the lack of Malbranque has impacted the forum.

Fuck off houchen double post. 

Malbranques blog is full of fantastic MS Paint work like that. 

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

Malbranques blog is full of fantastic MS Paint work like that. 

I go back and read it at least twice a year. It's absolutely a work of comedy genius.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Kookoocachu said:

/sigh

1794A178-C714-4A97-AF7A-43F1858924E7.jpeg

It's nice of Edler to live up to his reputation. My mate used to film his shows when he was starting out. Promising payment and footage they could use for show reels. After 3 shows of getting neither he called him a fat prick and never worked for him again. Since then I hated him, but he was worse then anyone could imagine. What an utter creep.