The worst of the UKFF.

PowerButchi

• Moderators

During the years we've had some great posters. FrankSidebottom, ButchReedMark and PowerButchi just to name my personal 3 favouries. But we've had some right doughnuts on here over the years. I remember Full Moon who joined the same time as me as he was like my mortal enemy. I remember he used to have a pop at Tommy thinking he was behind some convention, and he wasn't I assume still isn't.

That British Wrestling Legends was dogshit as well. It was bad enough he came from Hull, then he possibly pretended to be a Jehovahs Witness, and was obsessed with metal detecting. Probably wore a long mack. Honestly, dirt worst. 

Anymore memories of dickheads who don't post here anymore as they've been banished? 

2 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

I've just realised you're a Boydy. 

Not on the regi. A duplicate account. 

Banned. 

I lost the password remember!

If it makes you feel better, I somehow had notifications on my old account that sent an email for every single post and my old manager asked me a million times how to turn it off when I left, as it was overloading my email account and he had to check it for client emails.

He was a cunt so it was fine.

Live2WinForever aka Gimmick4Life and various other multiples.  A complete fruit loop who would threaten violence at anyone who would dare besmirch his beloved KISS.  I do remember on one instance him threatening to shove a "fish" down someones throat (which was a typo he meant fist).   I've tried searching for some of his posts but no look sadly, although did come up with a thread.  Where he's returned under another name, posted pictures of someone's video collection he's found online and is trying to pass them off as his own to scam people.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Magnum Milano said:

Live2WinForever aka Gimmick4Life and various other multiples.  A complete fruit loop who would threaten violence at anyone who would dare besmirch his beloved KISS.  I do remember on one instance him threatening to shove a "fish" down someones throat (which was a typo he meant fist).   I've tried searching for some of his posts but no look sadly, although did come up with a thread.  Where he's returned under another name, posted pictures of someone's video collection he's found online and is trying to pass them off as his own to scam people.

Funny thing, I was just thinking about you as Summerslam1990 was mentioned in paid and I remembered his reign of terror on PWO under a different name for a bit incessantly going on about his tapes and he was doing our head in. 

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Which returning member was NoUseForAUsername or whatever they called themselves? The only account on here I ever had to put on ignore.

Actually, wasn’t it them who came on here bragging that a teenage schoolgirl looked in his general direction and smiled, which he read into as her ‘ogling’ him? 

Edited by wandshogun09

3 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

Funny thing, I was just thinking about you as Summerslam1990 was mentioned in paid and I remembered his reign of terror on PWO under a different name for a bit incessantly going on about his tapes and he was doing our head in. 

I think that may have been Iamthedoctor aka Steven1977uk2002.  Doctor was another tape guy, had an almighty collection of VHS and would often post pictures of his collection.  He absolutely terrorized PWO for a period of time.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Who was the one who was like "hey lads, I remember this one night it ended in me raping some lass. High five!"?

That'll be Gatso!