The worst of the UKFF.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Perry said:

I suppose all new members get the "you've been here before" treatment.

No they don't. Because they're new members, not old banned crap ones.

1 hour ago, Max Power said:

I think you probably now know who it is, seeing as Mr Thesz knows an awful lot about it.

Not sure if I screwed up my reply due to being pished but the sleazy comment wasn't me.

If I am misinterpreting your comment then I apologise.

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

This always happens. Someone new joins, Devon says it’s Mab and everyone jumps on the bandwaggon and the new guy doesn’t get a change because of the bandwaggon!!!!

This sounds like the kind of thing Mab would say, by the sounds of things. Maybe YOU'RE Mab, playing the long game.

Shit, now the idea of a 'past members of the UKFF' Mafia game appeals.

• Awards Moderator
5 hours ago, Tommy! said:

He got Alverez to tell Neil to fuck off, which took the writing into powerslam to say this place is full of cunts thing to a nice new level. The childishness of it tickled me so much I had it as a ring tone for a spell. 

I should really check some of the old powerslams, they used to have a section with quotes from forums and the ukff used to pop up now and then. 

I went to a Dan Fitch MEW show and there was an entire anti-UKFF pre-match promo from BritWres’ own Iceman. It was either him or his opponent that night GTS (General Trent Steel, I want to say?) who was on here calling everyone strawbs around the same time.

I had signed up to UKFF the previous week. I didn’t listen to Iceman. And here I am today.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I went to a Dan Fitch MEW show and there was an entire anti-UKFF pre-match promo from BritWres’ own Iceman. It was either him or his opponent that night GTS (General Trent Steel, I want to say?) who was on here calling everyone strawbs around the same time.

I had signed up to UKFF the previous week. I didn’t listen to Iceman. And here I am today.

Wasn't it iceman who posted a video of himself finding it hilarious calling someone on the pretence of a booking then telling them they were shit, and a strawb, and got called a twat for it on here and had a sulk? 

• Paid Members

Peter Staniforth did an anti-UKFF shoot promo at one of his shows too, didn't he? 

I'm relying on you guys, because now that the pubs are shut, word of this thread won't reach him.

I've got a feeling someone else tried to do an anti-UKFF promo on their show too, where the audience had no idea what they were bleating on about.

2 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Ah, yes: the arrival of Bubble Ray and accompanying meltdown of Mo Chatra: 

A couple of people mentioned Megan Midas earlier. It's all here, minus, the original photos of Midas in the pink tent: 

That whole thread is hilarious but this tickled me:

Tiger Rick supports 17 football teams at last count and knows about the same amount regarding that sport than he does about wrestling. Honestly man why do you bother? You can't decide if you want to be Mr.Popular or Most Hated. You are a ball hair away from confusing yourself when it comes to the shite you post. You must and I mean must have to read everything you post 3 or 4 times just to remind yourself which controversial point or side you have taken.

What are the 16 other football teams you support @tiger_rick?

• Paid Members
53 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

Wasn't it iceman who posted a video of himself finding it hilarious calling someone on the pretence of a booking then telling them they were shit, and a strawb, and got called a twat for it on here and had a sulk? 

Was Iceman the really big guy? Dunno if he was German or something but if it's the same guy  that I'm thinking of he squared up to a couple of young(ish) kids in Paisley town hall once upon a time. Why? The match was so bad that they tried to initiate an "Iceman's pregnant" *clap clap clap clap clap* chant from the 13 strong crowd. 

He tripped coming down the ring steps to get them too.

Edited by Suplex Sinner
Spelling

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Slapnut said:

Unless I’ve missed it, nobody’s mentioned Flaming June yet. I still can’t go into motorway service stations without thinking of him.

I like to think he's still compiling his list of albums that are better than Life Thru A Lens.