The worst of the UKFF.

PowerButchi

• Moderators

I feel like there was another unhinged promoter on here with the name Daniel, had been around the online wrestling scene for donkeys, like pre-UKFF and thought he was the darling of the forum.

Just now, neil said:

I feel like there was another unhinged promoter on here with the name Daniel, had been around the online wrestling scene for donkeys, like pre-UKFF and thought he was the darling of the forum.

Fitch?

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Astro Hollywood said:

He of Plancha fanzine that he bragged was selling 50,000 copies a month, until Lister hilariously and meticulously broke down what that would mean in terms of envelope licking and printing time if it were true.

Which also reminds me of you rinsing Radbourne for claiming he had 100,000 readers. 

• Paid Members

Who was the guy who did Raw streaming threads every week? I think he had his own website.

There was an old fella as well with minging teeth and someone called him a paedo and he left.

EDIT, the latter was Kenny McBride I think.

Edited by FelatioLips

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Which also reminds me of you rinsing Radbourne for claiming he had 100,000 readers. 

*250,000 a month

In the continuing spirit of nostalgia, just checked his Twitter to see what he's up to. According to his bio, it was 500,000.

Edited by Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

15 minutes ago, Astro Hollywood said:

*250,000 a month

In the continuing spirit of nostalgia, just checked his Twitter to see what he's up to. According to his bio, it was 500,000.

The amazing thing is wasn't he only Cromer's number 2 wrestling and MMA journalist. Imagine how many the number 1 had. 

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

The amazing thing is wasn't he only Cromer's number 2 wrestling and MMA journalist. Imagine how many the number 1 had. 

I'll bet they emptied their bin too.

Wasn't it bobbins that stropped off a while after someone (Pitcos perhaps?) won some contest and handed him a 30 day suspension? Was also a right smarmy shit during the London riots along with someone else I think.

Oh yeah there was also Happ Hazzard. Proper bellend.

1 minute ago, johnnyboy said:

I don't think you can realistically put bobbins in a worst of the UKFF thread, unless we're just going full on just memberberries.  I always thought that he was a quality poster when he was here.

Fair enough I think I only really run across him in a few off topic thread.

I stand by Happ Hazzard though.

Recent news posted here about Duane has killed my faith in humanity.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

I stand by Happ Hazzard though.

He got Alverez to tell Neil to fuck off, which took the writing into powerslam to say this place is full of cunts thing to a nice new level. The childishness of it tickled me so much I had it as a ring tone for a spell. 

I should really check some of the old powerslams, they used to have a section with quotes from forums and the ukff used to pop up now and then. 

Who was the poster who, at the Christmas following Kookachoo posting a Hello UKFF photo, requested she do another one but it just came across terribly. Like really badly.

I remember some 'Jesus Christ' and 'Fucking Hell' replies.

Edited by Hugh Thesz
Spelling