The worst of the UKFF.

PowerButchi

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Perry said:

Was there rivalry between the two forums back in the day. Members jumping ship between them both etc?

No, not really. If anything there was more of an interforum feud between the handsome bare chested knife fighting Exiled lads and the rest of the TWCF, and then when the TWCF died off all the posters worth anything came over here to post regularaly in 2008 or so. There wasn't much cross over between the two forums. 

I suppose the closest thing is the old pCc (who won stable wars) was about 80% TWCF. And won stable wars. But stable wars led to UKFF Chat and probably the most peaceful period in ages along with a golden age of posting. 

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

There used to be someone called Wooly who claimed to be some sort of gambling guru. Had to put him on ignore because he kept messaging me with ridiculous bets you would have to Be a mentalist to put money on. 

Like butch I remember British Wrestling Legends as a complete and utter mong of the highest order. Imagine pretending to be a Jovo. Complete dog dirt. 

Who remembers that dreadful chap who went into great detail about his experience as a pick-up artist?

I think he also used to post in one of the rugby union threads, and was the worst example of a toff rugby supporter. Probably has his house covered in union jacks while talking to his neighbours about how lovely it was during the Blitz.

Edited by Slapnut

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

There used to be someone called Wooly who claimed to be some sort of gambling guru. Had to put him on ignore because he kept messaging me with ridiculous bets you would have to Be a mentalist to put money on. 

He had about six or seven different Twitter accounts that he used to spam tweet loads of members from off here talking about how he was the "king of bets" (clearly @Richie Freebird) before he got bored after a couple of months. Used to have an 'about me' page that bordered on the legitimately psychopathic.

Was scotswizard the nutjob who was always claiming that WWE would have a guaranteed sell out if they did shows in Scotland? Or am I thinking someone else?

Bowler has to count for this thread surely, never known such a delusional blowhard, even after Ricky tried to help him with his shows

• Paid Members

That DJ who had the “Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls” top.

Kendall Mint Cake was a dick head. Real nasty nobody with no upside at all.

There was a lad as well, I honestly don’t remember his name but he had some physical disability, long hair and glasses. I can’t remember what happened to him but I recall him possibly stropping off or getting banned.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, PowerButchi said:

There was some right doughnuts on TWCF to counteract the handsome men who moved over to the UKFF. Oldschooler offered me to Sunderland for a fight twice. 

I'd have stuck up for you Butch. Me, Dickie Ord and Steve Cram would have been straight round to help you.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

There was a lad as well, I honestly don’t remember his name but he had some physical disability, long hair and glasses. I can’t remember what happened to him but I recall him possibly stropping off or getting banned.

This should be in the terms and conditions of the UKFF.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

Wasn't he called stevo something or am I thinking of a different guy with a disability.

Who was the dude who didn't like his girlfriend fancying a black singer or something?