The worst of the UKFF.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Who was the dude who didn't like his girlfriend fancying a black singer or something?

That was @Sphinx He's still around. Don't know if he still gets angry that his girlfriend is thirsty for Kanye's length though. 

• Paid Members

Did WickyWooWoo and HandsomeDead ever make the jump to the UKFF from TWCF? 

I'd like to imagine they didn't (TWCF til i die). They were two stalwarts who even dominated the alt forum when everybody got moved. Its easy to forget how UKFF was viewed by others back in the day.

Edited by Fox Piss

• Awards Moderator
4 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

That DJ who had the “Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls” top.

DJ Stevie C! Christ.

Keeno was a fucking nutjob, to follow up Butch’s post. I remember him (in his words) ‘calling me out’ because I blew his second account up when he came back as The Miz. He then messaged me saying ‘I thought we were pals’. Screwball.

And how has @Mab not been mentioned yet? Poor @Kookoocachu hasn’t turned sideways since he piped up.

Some place, this.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

• Awards Moderator

That’s the one. Frigging hell. I’ll have been on this place for 15 years in September and I swear to Christ it’s the best soap opera going. Births, deaths, breakdowns, breakups, strops, weird rivalries, death threats, Ian Beale, inappropriate touching and an actual rapist. Just needs a helicopter crash to top it off.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

• Awards Moderator
8 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Was scotswizard the nutjob who was always claiming that WWE would have a guaranteed sell out if they did shows in Scotland? Or am I thinking someone else?

That was either scotwizard or crazyshady, yeah. You might also be thinking of Dangerously420 / Tommyboi who I think had a deep interest in the lighting of WWE’s Glasgow house shows?

I wonder how Megan Midas got on after that thread in Gold.

Was it Boydy who got conned with that nWo Q&A Show, then pretended that he was getting various credit card companies and debt collectors involved to get his money back? 

Imdure there was other ‘worst of UKFF’ material on him but I think that was before I joined, so someone please elaborate 

Who was the bloke who posted that picture of him wearing a vest that belonged to his Mrs? Apparently they'd just got it "mucky" or something. It might be in Gold, but I'm hungover and can't be arsed to look.

I didn't mind Mab! A bit weird! But ok!

Then obviously there was Hulky. Didn't he claim to be on the WWE creative team or summat.

Edit: that's it! Midas.

Edited by Max Power

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Just needs a helicopter crash to top it off.

We had one! 

There was a helicopter crash in Glasgow in 2013, and we had Baz providing updates.

Have we had incest yet? All soaps live an incest angle.

[Edit] Yes we have! A post-funeral illicit encounter, if memory serves.

Edited by Nostalgia Nonce