The worst of the UKFF.

PowerButchi

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, neil said:

There's been so many that have come and gone, but I'll never forget @Dillkid

That's my son! 

He must be about 20 by now. Didn't he have a fit mam or was that just something we all implied? 

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Didn't Dillkid have an extremely popular YouTube channel dedicated to wrestler themes?

Yeah, he had fucking everything fair play to him. 

And I don't get bumgull either. 

• Moderators

Emperor Seb was a fine one. He once made a poll about which was the best WWf Superstars. The TV show, the arcade machine and something else. Probably the stickers. Fuck knows.

He came third in dolt of the year and uploaded a video of "who's got the last laugh now" as he didn't win the award, being the 3rd biggest dolt obviously is a victory 

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Hugh Thesz said:

International wresting superstar and Scottish ambassador Jay Pheonix must be up there.

He made a return a couple of years ago to refute that he was a nonce, which went about as well as expected.

7 minutes ago, Hugh Thesz said:

What was the bumgull thing about?

Did someone joke that he had legitimately claim to have stuck it up a Seagull.

International wresting superstar and Scottish ambassador Jay Pheonix must be up there.

Bumgull is from the old school names thread. A kid, real name Leon, moved to another school in Year 8 and the rumour that went around was that he had been expelled from his previous school because he’d been caught on the beach “bumming a seagull”

I always thought Dillkid was on The Wrestling Channel Forum, didn’t know he was on here too.

There was scotswizard and Lemon_Piss on here a couple of years back who were a right pair pillocks 

• Moderators
Just now, Bellenda Carlisle said:

I wonder if Dillkid got laid yet, he was a one track record about being a lonely virgin in a room full of wrestling videos.

He was literally 15, like. 

10 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

Who were you on TWCF? 

Can’t even remember myself. It’ll have been during my Manowar phase, so I was probably something like MetalWarrior or KingdomOfSteel or something as equally embarrassing, far from the cool sheep mask I am today

Edited by WyattSheepMask