The worst of the UKFF.

PowerButchi

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Kookoocachu said:

Boydy openly admitting to being in trouble with the law for sexual assaulting several women. The "Lovely pillows" story still makes me shudder.

A great forgotten piece of Boydy lore is that one of his first threads on here was asking people to write to him in prison, because he was about to do some time and didn't want to be bored or lonely inside. He didn't go into any specifics about what he'd done, although presumably said 'trust me, it wasn't that bad,' as I think a few people did become penpals with him. Nobody put two and two together until the lovely pillows stuff came out years later.

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

He makes a ton of fake accounts pretending to be other people and then posts stuff hoping people will believe its that person. That was the last time I definitely saw him on Twitter but think there's more recent ones too.

yeah, he was doing that as recently as a couple of weeks ago. Posing as someone else, people genuinely weren't sure that it was him, until people realised that he'd set his official website as "www.davidstarrisafraud.com". I can't tell if he's stupid enough to not think people will know it's him, or if getting caught at it is part of the point for him.

Posts under a bunch of assumed names, creates fake accounts on modelling/photography sites to stalk women who have blocked him everywhere else, harasses (mostly) female wrestlers on Twitter, and tries to spread bullshit rumours about any wrestler that gets remotely popular, sending unsolicited nudes to people, threatening to doxx people, all that delightful stuff. Basically ever bit of Twitter cuntery you can imagine, he's up to it. Though just checked and his main Twitter account seems to be suspended, finally, while his back-up is restricted, so it looks like people reporting the prick have finally actually got somewhere.

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, Astro Hollywood said:

A great forgotten piece of Boydy lore is that one of his first threads on here was asking people to write to him in prison, because he was about to do some time and didn't want to be bored or lonely inside

Was it him who was also asking for help to get around some dating site to keep tabs on someone or was that someone else?

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

Was it him who was also asking for help to get around some dating site to keep tabs on someone or was that someone else?

Yeah, that was him. "I've been banned from Plenty Of Fish for stalking, can anyone help?"

Edited by Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, Slapnut said:

Unless I’ve missed it, nobody’s mentioned Flaming June yet. I still can’t go into motorway service stations without thinking of him.

He used to wind David up something rotten.

@KrAzY mapping out exactly how many steps he'd be away from Michael Jackson ahead of his ill fated London residency and posting his story of 'sticking it to the man' by not mopping McD's floor to the best of his ability stick in my mind. Also, going further back @Kid Ka$h being the resident Ali-G, spending fortunes going to the states to atttend CZW shows & posting the selfies he'd taken with deathmatch wrestlers looking bemused at a young chap from the Cotswalds or somewhere throwing up gang signs.

Grrrrr.....great days.

• Paid Members

Gatso for obvious reasons. That shit got weird very fast. 

Was it dangerously that became a beer bore and would just list the names and ABV of everything he was drinking? 

Who was the user that joined up to say his girlfriend had been injured getting into the ring at a show and it just got more and more bizarre? 

Roger and his hasbro collection in the attic. The thread is lost in Internet lore now. :(

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, chokeout said:

Who was the user that joined up to say his girlfriend had been injured getting into the ring at a show and it just got more and more bizarre? 

@barrycollins was the one. Whole thread is in gold, and it's still an amazing twist-and-turn-filled mess ten years later. 

• Paid Members

This has been a trip down memory lane 😂 Having read the forum for years before signing up, some of the names mentioned had completely gone out my head.

Particular low points:

Dangerously420 and the Carlos Tevez comparison.

Jim Brown threatening to batter everyone because he's a peado. 

• Awards Moderator
2 hours ago, BomberPat said:

Posts under a bunch of assumed names, creates fake accounts on modelling/photography sites to stalk women who have blocked him everywhere else, harasses (mostly) female wrestlers on Twitter, and tries to spread bullshit rumours about any wrestler that gets remotely popular, sending unsolicited nudes to people, threatening to doxx people, all that delightful stuff. Basically ever bit of Twitter cuntery you can imagine, he's up to it. Though just checked and his main Twitter account seems to be suspended, finally, while his back-up is restricted, so it looks like people reporting the prick have finally actually got somewhere.

And because he absolutely isn’t reading this thread, he’s just created a new Twitter account. Creepy, dangerous psychopath.