The worst of the UKFF.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Perry said:

It sounds like the UKFF has had its fair share of fucked up posters over the years. It's like Ripley's Believe It or Not!   Props to the long standing members for remembering their usernames.

Mabye it seems like we've had more than our fair share. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Hugh Thesz said:

Who was the poster who, at the Christmas following Kookachoo posting a Hello UKFF photo, requested she do another one but it just came across terribly. Like really badly.

I remember some 'Jesus Christ' and 'Fucking Hell' replies.

I think you’re confusing that with the time Mab asked for side on pics when I posted either my pregnant self or just after, I can’t remember now. 

• Awards Moderator
3 minutes ago, Astro Hollywood said:

Can only imagine how many dickpics would have been flying around the PMs on here if we'd had more than about 3 female posters in the last 20 years.

I'm pretty sure two of the girls on here started a 'send us your dick photos and we'll rate them' thing and people actually did it. 

Edited by Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Wasn't it bobbins that stropped off a while after someone (Pitcos perhaps?) won some contest and handed him a 30 day suspension? Was also a right smarmy shit during the London riots along with someone else I think.

Oh yeah there was also Happ Hazzard. Proper bellend.

Happ Hazzard still posts as @Daily Buzzard

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Frankie Crisp said:

I'm pretty sure two of the girls on here started a 'send us your dick photos and we'll rate them' thing on here and people actually did it. 

I was one of them. A post taking the piss out of some of the more cocky males which some people unfortunately took seriously.  I felt sorry for my email inbox for the next couple of weeks.

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, Perry said:

It sounds like the UKFF has had its fair share of fucked up posters over the years. It's like Ripley's Believe It or Not!   Props to the long standing members for remembering their usernames.

Yeah, like how we always remember Mab because you have a new account every fucking week.

3 minutes ago, Kookoocachu said:

I was one of them. A post taking the piss out of some of the more cocky males which some people unfortunately took seriously.  I felt sorry for my email inbox for the next couple of weeks.

I bet there were a few stolen pics posted too.  That's my 9 incher, honest

There was a letter printed in Powerslam (I think) hammering this forum - the accompanying thread on here was brilliant.

I can't remember which poster had the letter printed - it might have been Keeno or whatever he was calling himself at the time.

Just now, Devon Malcolm said:

Happ Hazzard still posts as @Daily Buzzard

Wasn't he SharkWrestling too back in the day?  Or that may have just been his DVD trading name.  One of the first people I ever bought DVDs off probably around 2004/5.  

I knew he came back under a new name but couldn't remember what it was.  He still posts on the Wrestling Classics message boards under the Happ Hazard handle..

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Max Power said:

There was a letter printed in Powerslam (I think) hammering this forum - the accompanying thread on here was brilliant.

I can't remember which poster had the letter printed - it might have been Keeno or whatever he was calling himself at the time.

I'd argue that thread was a best moment.