The worst of the UKFF.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, Magnum Milano said:

Wasn't he SharkWrestling too back in the day?

Think that might have been his original name rather than a different account but either way, it was him.

It’s kind of funny in a horror dystopian way that Duane, the freeman of the land who rallied against the establishment and their secret methods is now a Tory councillor.  I’m sure many will call this a cunt move, and that’s fair enough, but unless he disavows his posts on here after three requests, I’ll have no choice but to label him complicit in paedo rings. 

Seriously, I really hope there is a story breaking in the near future about how a councillor resigned over posts made on the UKFF. 

2 hours ago, Kookoocachu said:

I think you’re confusing that with the time Mab asked for side on pics when I posted either my pregnant self or just after, I can’t remember now. 

@Kookoocachu

You had posted a Happy Cristmas UKFF picture the year before; that was it.

The following Christmas a guy who was reasonably new asked if you could do it again but wrapped it in quite sleazy compliments.

Again; it was rightly abused for its tone.

Hope this isn't embarrassing or offensive to you as it was the poster who was out of order.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Hugh Thesz said:

@Kookoocachu

You had posted a Happy Cristmas UKFF picture the year before; that was it.

The following Christmas a guy who was reasonably new asked if you could do it again but wrapped it in quite sleazy compliments.

Again; it was rightly abused for its tone.

Hope this isn't embarrassing or offensive to you as it was the poster who was out of order.

Oh jesus my apologies yes I remember now! Haven't the foggiest who it was though.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Max Power said:

There was a letter printed in Powerslam (I think) hammering this forum - the accompanying thread on here was brilliant.

Ah, yes: the arrival of Bubble Ray and accompanying meltdown of Mo Chatra: 

A couple of people mentioned Megan Midas earlier. It's all here, minus, the original photos of Midas in the pink tent: 

• Paid Members
Just now, Ronnie said:

A couple of people mentioned Megan Midas earlier. It's all here, minus, the original photos of Midas in the pink tent: 

And, sadly, minus a brilliant bit of @Scott Malbranque photoshop.

27 minutes ago, Kookoocachu said:

Oh jesus my apologies yes I remember now! Haven't the foggiest who it was though.

I think you probably now know who it is, seeing as Mr Thesz knows an awful lot about it.

Edited by Max Power

2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

@Frankie Crisp has a gif that you should recognise very well.

Seriously you've lost me on that one as that gif means jack shit to me. Maybe you want to stick to posting movie reviews, cause your Sherlock Holmes gimmick is obviously not working out for you. I suppose all new members get the "you've been here before" treatment.