The worst of the UKFF.

PowerButchi

All I remember from that real life confessions thread is that someone admitted to shagging their cousin yet Steve Justice had a terrible secret he would never divulge therefore meaning it's worse than cousin shagging. That's how I remember it at least.

11 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

There used to be someone called Wooly who claimed to be some sort of gambling guru. Had to put him on ignore because he kept messaging me with ridiculous bets you would have to Be a mentalist to put money on. 

This would be the standout for me. I'm sure he told me to put an E/W bet on the annual boat race on one of his many inbox messages giving me tips. 

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

All I remember from that real life confessions thread is that someone admitted to shagging their cousin yet Steve Justice had a terrible secret he would never divulge therefore meaning it's worse than cousin shagging. That's how I remember it at least.

Yeah that’s how I remember it too. Some real gross shit and Steve Justice attention seeking.

It was Steveo I remembered! No idea why he left though.

Hulky being banned, coming back and then within minutes outing himself by cutting a promo on Moo always cracks me up.

• Paid Members

In fairness to Steve Justice, he said almost immediately after that post that he regretted it and posted it during a downturn. It didn't come across as attention seeking to me and I've always been baffled by the level of shit (Steve Justice poo gag incoming) he gets on here compared to the many legitimate bastards who have wandered on to this forum. He's a good bloke who should post more.

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

The Steve Justice stuff always comes across as light hearted to me, unless I’ve misjudged it. It’s a running gag and never done with malice. 

I always took it as more of a joke about this place's undying obsession with shitting/wiping.

Edited by Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

The Steve Justice stuff always comes across as light hearted to me, unless I’ve misjudged it. It’s a running gag and never done with malice. 

I was referring more to the 'secret' thing from years before that.

4 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

That was either scotwizard or crazyshady, yeah. You might also be thinking of Dangerously420 / Tommyboi who I think had a deep interest in the lighting of WWE’s Glasgow house shows?

I wonder how Megan Midas got on after that thread in Gold.

That’s the one

• Paid Members

Boydy openly admitting to being in trouble with the law for sexual assaulting several women. The "Lovely pillows" story still makes me shudder.

What was Edler's username? Utterly disgusting creature who to this day every few weeks sends me friend requests on social media. 

3 minutes ago, Kookoocachu said:

Boydy openly admitting to being in trouble with the law for sexual assaulting several women. The "Lovely pillows" story still makes me shudder.

What was Edler's username? Utterly disgusting creature who to this day every few weeks sends me friend requests on social media. 

I saw that he was stirring up shit on Twitter again quite recently as well. Sure someone more active on BRITWRESTWITTER would know more. Proper cunt.

• Paid Members

He makes a ton of fake accounts pretending to be other people and then posts stuff hoping people will believe its that person. That was the last time I definitely saw him on Twitter but think there's more recent ones too. 

He's essentially either got the mental age of a low ability teenager or is the human version of Brain from Pinky and the Brain and thinks he's a world class super villain.