The worst of the UKFF.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Bell end.  He kept asking me for a fight, then I reminded him that from his posts I knew the area that he lived in, and with the photos he insisted on posting all the time, I would easily be able to track him down.  Shut up then.

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

Bell end.  He kept asking me for a fight, then I reminded him that from his posts I knew the area that he lived in, and with the photos he insisted on posting all the time, I would easily be able to track him down.  Shut up then.

Compo's hard.

• Paid Members

I can't keep track of who's who for 90% of people on here at the best of times but I thought he still posted under a new name, although I may be confusing him with AAA / Alive & Amplified. 

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

AAA is Felatio Lips and he's sound

Quite, no disagreement there and my apologies to Mr lips if any slur was taken as none was implied. I just mean to say I assume I'm just getting muddled between his name change and something similar for the aforementioned Tequilaboy because I'm a stupid fat headed hopelessly drivvley can't write for toffee crappy butler weed.

I mean it was only the other month I realised Maxwell wasn't Flaming June after some name change. 

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

AAA is Felatio Lips and he's sound, and I still feel guilty about how much a cunt I was with him 10 years back 

Co-signed.

59 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

Nobody should feel guilty about the way they treated me in the past because I was incredibly shit for like the first 3/4 of my time on here.

There was a "Paint an album cover in MS Paint" thread and you did one that I recognised and it was doing my head in.  Nobody asked about it and I can't even remember what it looked like now.  Also, I remember you saying you were the 1PW guy some IT'S REALLLL wrestler, Dragon Aisu or something like that slapped at a Triple X show.

4 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I don't want to discuss his awful take, I just wanted to know if it was the same dude, that's all.

Whilst it's funny to laugh at Everton it's not exactly shit hot wage to turnover chat I'm into either.

Yeah I presume its him from Power Slam - when did he last post here? 

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz