Covid-19 Megathread

Loki

• Paid Members

Yeah Three are the only provider that have truly unlimited data without throttling once you hit 50 gig hotspotting. I was in the Three shop a couple months back and you could get sim only for as little as 11 quid I think. However make sure you have a good phone as my old one wouldn't connect for shit inside my flat. The new one is way more consistent though.

This one at 26 quid looks like the cheapest sim only on their website. In store may be different mind you.

http://www.three.co.uk/Store/SIM/Plans_for_phones

Edited by DEF

Luckily most people over here in the Netherlands are taking it all real serious instead of, you know… going to the (still open) shopping malls, beaches and city parks hanging out together like it's a free holiday… Instead of staying at home... Full lockdown coming up soon I assume…

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Max Power said:

You put 3 pubs on the BBS, you little tinker.

There is 8 now. There was 9, but Chennels wasn't actually open, just the staff having a beer after finishing their clean down.

56 minutes ago, JNLister said:

Not sure of the best place to post this, so repost elsewhere if appopriate. Sky is letting people pause payments on Sky Sports until live sport returns, but still be able to access the channels:

EToCwJOXsAEWt0h?format=jpg&name=large

Have you seen some of the things ESPN having been putting on in the the States?  Stone Skipping and Golden Tee world championships??

I want the game that used to be shown on some random satellite channel, where a guinea pig was under a box in the middle of the table, and then the outer portion of the table was spun around it, and viewers had to guess which little house on that outer portion it would go into for food when the spinning stopped and the box was lifted.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Max Power said:

Christ.

It's unreal, to be fair.

Tell me about it. Just been past the Asda and there is more people trying to get into the pub along side it than the Asda itself...

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, johnnyboy said:

ESPN8 (the ocho) showed weird shit like that anyway, World Championship Pizza Tossing etc, but they probably never thought it would become their primary programming.

Wait is The Ocho real?? I thought it was made up for the Dodgeball movie!

So I’m officially off work for the next few weeks, Primark sent a company wide text and email out around 12 confirming we’d be closing after tonight. One of my floor managers has set up a WhatsApp group to keep us informed of what happens going forth and then it got took over by weekend staff posting TikTok videos of them dancing in various parts of the store as it was so quiet