Best crisps?

TheToeSucker

1 hour ago, Dead Mike said:

Top tier if you do the big shop at Iceland 

Since lockdown the big supermarkets and Aldi became the prestige places to go in our town. As a result i've never shopped so much at Iceland bar when I worked there. A fine array of budget sliced meats, big big bottles of Pepsi Max and the aforementioned great selection of upper midcard crisps. Only shop in town with flour as well.

Lidl cheese puffs are way better than most cheese puff brands. Maybe not quite as good as Happy Shopper but still a respectable puff. You get a massive bag for something like 79p and every so often you're lucky enough to get a bag with so much cheese dust you almost go blind

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
8 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Well, it had to happen one day. A crisp has defeated me. The Walkers Max Strong Jalapeno & Cheese are WAY too hot. Ridiculous amount of heat which massively overpowers the flavour.

I couldn't even finish the bag and am disgusted with myself.

Lightweight.

I'm not really a massive fan of Walkers Crisps in general but I do love these ones. I've found that you do get the odd packet of that tend to be a touch spicier than they usually are. But yeah, they're a winner for me.

• Paid Members
On 5/14/2020 at 12:12 PM, Hannibal Scorch said:

Can confirm, another winning flavour from Seabrook, fast becoming my go to brand

Love the Fire Eaters. The two milder flavours are fantastic though the Scorpion chilli ones give me belly complaints for a while afterwards.

On 7/1/2020 at 8:50 AM, Dead Mike said:

If you thought Aldi's branded knock offs were a pushing it a bit? The Sklep doesnt give a fuck about your copyright! 

Dobry Sklep is great for a one stop for many Lays Max/Max Strong flavours (identical to Walkers) but also Flamin Hot, green onion and paprika Cheetos and sweet chilli crunchitos. And Crunchips kebab and chakalaka flavours are brilliant. Only disappointment so far was Pepys which from the bag I thought would taste like Frazzles but were more like under seasoned pork crunch.

8 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Well, it had to happen one day. A crisp has defeated me. The Walkers Max Strong Jalapeno & Cheese are WAY too hot. Ridiculous amount of heat which massively overpowers the flavour.

I couldn't even finish the bag and am disgusted with myself.

Do not try Seabrook Fire Eaters.