Best crisps?

TheToeSucker

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

WHERE WAS THIS??? I went to Heron in Stretford mall and they had none. I was so upset that I cried all the way to Pound Bakery [/Jilted John]

B&M opposite Manchester Fort.

• Paid Members

I can't eat Mighty Meaty McCoys because a massive multipack was the only food I had in my flat at university when I had a particularly bad bout of freshers flu. I just get flashbacks of feeling very green, but with hints of Liquid and Envy regrets. 

40 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Recently I have mostly been eating walkers cheese and onion. Very pedestrian, I know. If they sold hula hoops cheese and onion on their own in multipacks it'd be those.

the Asda website claims that they do, for £1.70 for six. Futhermore they seem to be in something called a "3 for £3.50" offer. make of that what you will.

now that Branningans are officially discontinued but still obtainable the thought of freezing crisps -  something i'd never previously considered - comes to mind. Could it be done? buy ten multipacks of Ham & Pickle now and freeze them to be rationed and eaten on special occasions? just think how much your birthday in 2022 would be improved by knowing that you were probably the only person in the world eating some Brannigans for breakfast that day, Christmas evening buffet - astound your guests with some freezer fresh Ham & P's! i'm not a (qualified) scientist but i see no reason why this can't work. 

4 minutes ago, Pork Pie said:

I really want to see what a defrosted crisp would be like now. Is there a risk it would turn soggy after defrosting or would the sealed packet keep them safe?

I fear they would go soggy, but I'm willing to sacrifice a bag for Science. I'll report back in a week

1 hour ago, bigfoote said:

Successfully got some Brannigans today 

This is me reaping after sowing all those Ric Flair wedding pic posts / Ocean Colour Scene / hope it wasn’t damaged / tay.gif / Hull having electricity / etc etc isn’t it?

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

This is me reaping after sowing all those Ric Flair wedding pic posts / Ocean Colour Scene / hope it wasn’t damaged / tay.gif / Hull having electricity / etc etc isn’t it?

That and the fence-sitting.