Best crisps?

TheToeSucker

23 minutes ago, Perry said:

Are Seabrook underrated though?  Seems like they've been up there with the big guns for a while now.

They just don't get the recognition in the same way as Walkers, McCoys, etc. 

Either way, they do the job and do it well. Better than many IMO

• 1 month later...

Had a bag of Herr's honey flavoured cheese curls yesterday, the standard Walker's sized bag, that I got off American Fizz for 60p. So so good, the bag was filled to the brim with massive bites, they were basically Wotsits/Cheetos amped to the max with cheesiness and a subtle sweetness from the honey

• Paid Members

I posted about these a couple of years ago, and thought they were rubbish. But then I remembered I was also a bit pissed, so I tried them again. They're quite nice really.

1*5Eg7rlSUBOKOqf4uaCp7kA@2x.jpeg

• Paid Members

I was disappointed with those kebab flavour crisps. Just tasted like generic 'beef' to me.

I got these from Aldi but am yet to sample them. The ham & cheese Cheetos are ace so I've high hope despite not being as hot on Seabrooks as others on here.

20210227_105819.thumb.jpg.9dfe7715e3225a73e8b6b19194a2bcc1.jpg

• Paid Members
55 minutes ago, Dead Mike said:

I was disappointed with those kebab flavour crisps. Just tasted like generic 'beef' to me.

That's what I initially thought, but on second try they had a garlicky, herby undertone. Maybe they've changed the recipe.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Dead Mike said:

I got these from Aldi but am yet to sample them. The ham & cheese Cheetos are ace so I've high hope despite not being as hot on Seabrooks as others on here.

20210227_105819.thumb.jpg.9dfe7715e3225a73e8b6b19194a2bcc1.jpg

They're not bad. Nice enough that I've bought a second bag (I'm literally stood in the queue at B&M with the bag as I type this), but the flavour could have been a bit stronger for my tastes.