Best crisps?

TheToeSucker

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Harry Wiseau said:

according to HotUkDeals the remaining packs of Brannigans are going for 30p for a multipack of 5 at FarmFoods! https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/farmfoods-branigans-crisps-39p-3601015 i won't be able to get to one til saturday, i hope they're not all gone by then

My B&M got some in Monday, not on offer. Ham and Pickle. Went to get some yesterday, no trace

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

walked past the local Heron Foods this morning and my head damn near fell off seeing this:

20210118_112011.thumb.jpg.9ad31a030f555c86de7769e7f1461efe.jpg

anyone sampled them? 

i went in store but they are still waiting on a delivery so i'll nip back down later in the week.

Its cut off in the pic but the green and pink packets underneath are the returning Prawn Cocktail and Salt & Vinegar Quavers. Sensational snacks.

Great day to be a crisp fan. 

7 hours ago, neil said:

I would hope those KFC crisps will taste more like the Colonels secret herbs and spices, but I imagine they'll just taste like roast chicken.

One of the food reviewers I look at on Instagram has tried both the regular and the Zinger flavours (the latter being in the Double Crunch range) and said they taste near enough exactly like KFC

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

Can't beat a bit of Seabrook fish and chip crisps... mind you Seabrook are a very underrated crisp brand. 

The Fire Eaters, I think I’ve posted about already. 2 flavours good, the hottest are suicide.

I was quite impressed with the standard KFC flavour. For me there was enough other flavours going on to make them different from standard roast chicken crisps. Naturally I ate the whole bag in one go. I'd happily get them again. Less impressed with the Zinger version. They're ok but pretty much just paprika with a little spice

On 1/21/2021 at 8:27 AM, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

Can't beat a bit of Seabrook fish and chip crisps... mind you Seabrook are a very underrated crisp brand. 

Are Seabrook underrated though?  Seems like they've been up there with the big guns for a while now.