Best crisps?

TheToeSucker

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Tried Walkers KFC crisps. Essentially the same as their roast chicken ones except with a bit of pepper. Usual Walkers shite.

3 hours ago, Merzbow said:

They tried them on Cheapshow and said the same, there's zero KFC taste to them.

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Those Seabrook Loaded Fries are OK, the taste is pretty good for 'Loaded Fries'.

Agree that the Walkers KFC crisps are basically just roast chicken flavour, but I liked the spiciness of the Zinger ones. 

This mad lad called it

26 minutes ago, neil said:

This mad lad called it

Hard disagree from me on this. I had the regular KFC ones and thought they tasted bang on. I had some individual crisps that tasted more like KFC gravy than their chicken but they were good enough that I got another bag to eat whilst watching tonight's Dynamite.

No use to your Mr M as I imagine it's classed as a commoner shop but Farm Foods was the first place I saw the Seabrook's loaded fries, and the last place I ever saw Brannigans (RIP) although I don't think it was the same day, but let's pretend it was.

Edited by Harry Wiseau
Typo

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Harry Wiseau said:

No use to your Mr M as I imagine it's closed as a commoner shop but Farm Foods was the first place I saw the Seabrook's loaded fries, and the last place I ever saw Brannigans (RIP) although I don't think it was the same day, but let's pretend it was.

Acttually they do have a Farm Foods in Heaton Norris as that's the rough part of the Heatons, will pop round next week, ta!

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, BrodyGraham said:

Maybe you could walk from your ivory tower down to Burnage. Or if the locals are too pungent for your taste, Didsbury?

It took me 23 years to fight my way out of Burnage, to better myself. I'll never go back, never!

• Paid Members

Acttually they do have a Farm Foods in Heaton Norris as that's the rough part of the Heatons, will pop round next week, ta!

I also found them in Sainsburys and Home Bargains if either is nearer. I had them towards the end of last year. Thought they were just ok personally.

• Paid Members

We don't have commoner shops like that in the Heatons! This is bullshit.

B&M opposite Manchester Fort?