Best crisps?

TheToeSucker

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, ReturnOfTheMack said:

This seems like the worst idea in the world to me. Carolina Reaper chilli pepper Crisp. 

OneChip-Challenge-Paqui-FT-BLOG0919-2.jpg

I'd give it a try. Might need some milk on standby. 

• Paid Members

I've been a bit addicted to those Walkers Double Crunch ones recently. Flavour's decent, but they've got the crunch bang-on. They really hit that "go on, the next one will finally satisfy your craving - oops, no, it won't. Have another" spot.

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members
29 minutes ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said:

Think yourself lucky that you got as much as 21g. Frazzles are down to 18g a bag now. Fucking outrageous.

Frazzles are puffed up and full of air bubbles though. Not a fair comparison to a slab of potato.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, King of Hamptons said:

Smoky Bacon pringles!! 

The best Pringles - sadly not seen for a few years now - were olive oil and rosemary. 

Nerdfact: Pringles are technically a savoury biscuit, as they're made from dough rather than potato slices.

• Paid Members

Paprika Pringles are good, but not as good as Paprika McCoy's. 

I tried the donner kebab flavour Pringles the other week (a rare treat) and was surprised by how close they'd managed to get the flavour. They really do some good work. 

I saw Tayto have started doing some more "upmarket" style crisps as well, presumably to rival the Walker's Sensations ones. They were called Tayto Gourmet, if memory serves. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz