Best crisps?

TheToeSucker

I’ve got a problem with crisps. I’m pretty sure I’ve mentioned it before but I can sometimes get through 30/40 packs a week. 

All time favourites: Brannigans Roast Beef and Mustard

Current favourite: Back on the Roysters T Bone Steak after a long hiatus.

Just bought some of those new Pringles Fusions Red Thai Curry ones which, to be fair, are banging.

The multipack bags are half the size of what crisps used to be back in the day. Multipack monster munch sometimes have 8 crisps in. Whats the point?

sometimes better just to get a big bag of pork scratchings, at least they fill you up a bit.

i do about 30 bags a week. Still at fighting weight though. 

Edited by Porkchopcash

Pringles are the most overrated crisp, they have that dodgy texture from being mashed up potato shavings or whatever reconstituted into crisp form.

One of my recent favs were those Seabrook Scorpion Chili crisps they were selling in Aldi, the kick to them was just perfect and they tasted nice without being just pure heat.

Pringles are the only crisp i find moreish tbh. The paparika ones especially. I'll avoid buying them if i can but I'll get through a tube a night at Christmas time easily. 

I did discover a sweet chilli variant of the Golden Wonder puffy onion rings the other week, they were pretty good.

Definitely these:

NEW-UK-Sea-Salt-Vinegar-Furrows-no-weigh

Definitely the vinegariest crisps I've had, they're absolutely addictive.  Pair with a nice dry Chenin Blanc.  Or a buckfast, or whatever you Northerners drink.

• Awards Moderator

So close Chest, just move to their next product... 

233808011_0_640x640.jpg

Absurdly addictive. That mix of tang and heat is irresistible. Eat one, and you'll go hmm, they're OK. Five later and the whole bag is gone. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

All time favourites: Brannigans Roast Beef and Mustard

This man knows. They are absolute magic.

Shout out to my dead homie beef and mustard Hula Hoop Big O's.