Best crisps?

TheToeSucker

At the store I’m training in, they have just started stocking Jalapeño Jack and Beef Brisket flavoured Kettle Chips, ridged.

Jalapeno ones a solid 8/10, although a bit too similar to the Chilli and Sour Cream flavour.

Beef Brisket, a disappointing 5/10. They also sell the Chinese Spare Rib flavour but I’ve got no time for them, like Father Ted and Bowler.

• Paid Members
18 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

What happened to the bbq flavoured Walkers? All the budget equivalents seemed to disappear around the same time as well. 

believe they were discontinued, lovely crisp.

Speaking of crisps that inexplicably disappeared...Brannigans Lamb & Mint! gone!

they still do the Ham & Pickle flavour and another (think its Roast Beef & Mustard), but Lamb & Mint were the boys. 

roast_lamb_and_mint_flavour_5_x_28g.jpg

• Paid Members
49 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

believe they were discontinued, lovely crisp.

Speaking of crisps that inexplicably disappeared...Brannigans Lamb & Mint! gone!

they still do the Ham & Pickle flavour and another (think its Roast Beef & Mustard), but Lamb & Mint were the boys. 

roast_lamb_and_mint_flavour_5_x_28g.jpg

I was able to still get them in Poundland until recently. Shame if they are done as they were great

• Paid Members

My other half got me some Monterey Jack mini cheddar the other day. They're not bad. The pepper jack ones are quite nice. They should do some that where they pop some dried chilli in when they do the thing where the cheese is added to the dough. They'd be pretty tasty. 

• Paid Members
On 7/24/2019 at 7:35 PM, Merzbow said:

One of my recent favs were those Seabrook Scorpion Chili crisps they were selling in Aldi, the kick to them was just perfect and they tasted nice without being just pure heat.

I can get them in Asda but I’ve found the Scorpion to be marginally past my tolerance. The two milder flavours, chilli & lemon and smokehouse cayenne, are both really moorish. I enjoyed the Scorpion as I ate but a minute or so after finishing my mouth started complaining.

2 hours ago, air_raid said:

I can get them in Asda but I’ve found the Scorpion to be marginally past my tolerance. The two milder flavours, chilli & lemon and smokehouse cayenne, are both really moorish. I enjoyed the Scorpion as I ate but a minute or so after finishing my mouth started complaining.

If you don't give them a good shake first then the bottom crisps get a little too hot, all the chilli powder builds up down there.

Shame there's no asda near me as Aldi don't sell them now.