• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mum and dad.

Hanover

On one hand Rick getting some fancy non crisp from Soho and describing it as "devine" is completely destroying the image of Hull that this place has created. On the other hand Rick going to London on

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Harry Wiseau said:

I always do this, they're so good without the salt. My drawer at work always has at least twenty salt satchets which I keep in case I get a mouth ulcer.

I also like getting ready salted crisps and shaking a load of Worcester Sauce in it's about eight million times nicer than the what passes as Worcester sauce crisps. Doesn't work so well with Tabasco though

a friend (yes, shockingly i have one!!) swears by the m & s Worcester sauce crisps, not cheap, but he seems to enjoy them, if you can, try them out 

• Paid Members

Sausage & Tomato Golden Wonder are sensational. You dont seen them often but I picked up a 6 pack last week and planned on eating them last night on returning from a stag do. Got home to find the missus had polished them off Saturday night in front of the telly. Bint.

Sausage & Tomato in general is a great flavour crisp, speaking of which, anyone remember Mammoth Bites? you could get them in 5p or 10p bags.

Edited by Egg Shen
  • 1 month later...

At the store I’m training in, they have just started stocking Jalapeño Jack and Beef Brisket flavoured Kettle Chips, ridged.

Jalapeno ones a solid 8/10, although a bit too similar to the Chilli and Sour Cream flavour.

Beef Brisket, a disappointing 5/10. They also sell the Chinese Spare Rib flavour but I’ve got no time for them, like Father Ted and Bowler.

• Moderators
On 7/24/2019 at 8:40 PM, Onyx2 said:

So close Chest, just move to their next product... 

233808011_0_640x640.jpg

Absurdly addictive. That mix of tang and heat is irresistible. Eat one, and you'll go hmm, they're OK. Five later and the whole bag is gone. 

I've tried these ones out now. I like them both equally tbh.

• Paid Members
18 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

What happened to the bbq flavoured Walkers? All the budget equivalents seemed to disappear around the same time as well. 

believe they were discontinued, lovely crisp.

Speaking of crisps that inexplicably disappeared...Brannigans Lamb & Mint! gone!

they still do the Ham & Pickle flavour and another (think its Roast Beef & Mustard), but Lamb & Mint were the boys. 

roast_lamb_and_mint_flavour_5_x_28g.jpg

• Paid Members
49 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

believe they were discontinued, lovely crisp.

Speaking of crisps that inexplicably disappeared...Brannigans Lamb & Mint! gone!

they still do the Ham & Pickle flavour and another (think its Roast Beef & Mustard), but Lamb & Mint were the boys. 

roast_lamb_and_mint_flavour_5_x_28g.jpg

I was able to still get them in Poundland until recently. Shame if they are done as they were great