Best crisps?

TheToeSucker

• Paid Members

Morrison's have some nice rolled tortillas for a quid. There's a barbecue flavour one which I never touch because the other is a chilli cheese flavour. They're good and you get a decent sized bag. I'll often grab a bag of them and 2 bags of whatever bombay mix variants they've got in the 2 for a quid section on a Friday night to see me through thr weekend.Ā 

1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Morrison's have some nice rolled tortillas for a quid. There's a barbecue flavour one which I never touch because the other is a chilli cheese flavour. They're good and you get a decent sized bag. I'll often grab a bag of them and 2 bags of whatever bombay mix variants they've got in the 2 for a quid section on a Friday night to see me through thr weekend.Ā 

Their Balsamic Vinegar Pitta Crisps are wicked as well.Ā 

Banged through a whole 6 pack of Bacon Wheat Crunchies so far today. Shame the Tomato flavour is scarce these daysĀ 

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

Excellent choice sir, those (WC) are amazing!

The Worcestershire Sauce Wheat Crunchies were ace.Ā 

3 minutes ago, Chris B said:

D3S_7694-copy-1.jpg

These are amazing. Cut way down on my snacking in the last couple of years, but I've never seen a half-empty packet of these. Once you have one, the rest of the pack just vanishes.

Hard agree. Any version of this type of combo mix snackĀ (Waitrose do a JalapeƱo one) get decimated in one go. Share bag? Hahahaha. Fucking idiotsĀ